Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lmbv has such a cute avatar that i giggle everytime i look at it. i also get a mental image of calvin everytime i read her posts.

Screaming Flower said:
lmbv has such a cute avatar that i giggle everytime i look at it. i also get a mental image of calvin everytime i read her posts.

Floodle is very scandalous and funny. I :heart: her and :heart: talking about music with her.

-Noodle

SF is loved in IO and her posts are always witty or sarcastic and she makes me giggle :)

HEllo Angel is the newspaper lady and she always shouts at ppl in EYKIW to give her links to stories :D

BIP fave larry pic is also mine-she likes punk music :heart:

(i remember lots)

BIp has a brother he looks like :crack: she also love the pogues :drool:

[random comment]Im a grammar school student for one more eyar unless when i get my results this week i fail and dont get back for my final year :crack: :banghead: :reject: [/random comment]

gheto i wud have been hurt by ur comment but u redeemed urself with a laughing smilie

Meeganie loves Coldplay

BrattyIrishPunk said:
oh and orange juice taste like shit..

random

[pssst gheto likes talkin in funny gheto dialect sometimes- she posted loads inr andom thread ;))

LM and BIP are both random goofballs

I have a feeling BIP does not like the juice.

*edit* LM you posted before me and now I have nothing to say about you. ok ok ok. You are cool. wait you are super gheto fly. :D

Last edited:
Gheto met her friend last week...or the week before

Shes funny when she says Goofball :laugh:

sorta random comment insert

I can't not belive you all remember what I post. :sad: :sad: :scream: That is so beutiful. *sniff sniff* <Even gheto girls cry>

Gheto we love you :) BIP your killing the thread girlie ur killing it :tongue:

SF loves Pj's and she asked to hear my chris story

gheto-faaaah-booooo

isnt it??

gheto was scared she started some kind of odd paint trend back in the olden days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom