Describe the person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :heart:s Fizz
_____
:wave:Anybody else notice that this thread is nearing the Random thread in replies? Well not quite...but it's getting there, lol!

my post counts went down from 22 to 18 yaaaahoooooo

ABEL said:
^ :heart:s Fizz
_____
:wave:Anybody else notice that this thread is nearing the Random thread in replies? Well not quite...but it's getting there, lol!

^^^^^^
Wears glasses

_____
:wave: ABEL why won't it die? :scratch:

Re: my post counts went down from 22 to 18 yaaaahoooooo

^ She's from: ?ire, Gaillimh, Baile ?tha Cliath, B?al Feirste....N?l aon tinte?n mar do thinte?n f?in!

:wave: I have no idea what that says!

busy yes...poptart? even better.

^
probably didn't know i was eating a poptart when i read that and was thusly confused.

mmm...strawberry

brunch? let's say...after thanksgiving?

^ is missed from south dakota :hug:

but LOOK! this is where i am:

3354858%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336863%3A%3B8ot1lsi

^^ is remembering when i was in my ap bio class and wanted to throw it in the nearest lake with cement shoes on daily, but i had to schpiel it somewhere to learn it so i posted a lot about biological crap.

actually, i'm majoring in history, and no lara, you are not the first to think i'm really into biology. many ask me how my bio major is going. ;)

^^Lilly can do a elbow to knee hand stand. I have a picture of it.:yes: :laugh:

Lilly%20handstand.JPG-thumb_194_194.jpg

Last edited:
^ has the dancing chicken he got from me, that I had found on a dancing chicken web page...one of many dancing chickens. The more dancing chickens the merrier. :)

fowldance.gif

Last edited:
i knew i'd see that pic all too soon

^^ doesn't know i've got some seriously great pics from the grammy party last year. :uhoh:

now...ya gonna edit that post? :macdevil:

_____
:wave: pretty funny ron. i LOVE it!! MUUUUUUUURPHY!!

Back
Top Bottom