Describe Me Another One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MEAT LOAF!!!! HE'S ON MY WALLL.....I'm serious...i cut a picture of him out and put it on my wall

and I'm getting FF12 asap NSW

L:LOl im half canned , just got back from my trip and had quite a bit of whiskey

I played X and it was the best video game I've ever played, and, I go back to friggin Atari. :) This supposedly is incredible, so, the dork in me cannot wait.

Ten looked SOOO confusing...plus we didn't have a PS2 yet when it first came out...then new ones came out, then it just never happened....Ugh....so yeah, I'm ready to get back to my addiction

Ten was challenging, but, not all that confusing once you started playing....I want a PS 3, just am gonna wait a few months for the bugs to get worked out and for more titles to be produced.

^^^I'm getting a Wii for Christmas, but we're waiting til they go down to the price they're SUPPOSED to be

^^I was slightly insulted because you didn't explain that it was a joke

^There's a video?!

oh, my mom showed me that video. It isn't the real one she said. Someone just made it on their own.

EDIT: My mom said that this one is different. it IS the real one!!! coolio!! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom