DESCRIBE like you mean it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^yep i'm back just after making sure my flat mate was ok, made her tea, put her to bed kinda thing

<having more than fun....freshers week has been the most insane week of my life:hyper:....and i have a lecture tomorrow morning:l

VertigoGal said:
^did you put her on her side though? always a good thing..

yeh she is ok:up:

I may head to bed...very very tired:huh: but i will get back to posting more regularly soon...it has just been very hectic.

^^ LJT, that's great man! The first few days of College, huh? Is it like that movie Dazed And Confused? :wink: ...... :drool:

^VG, I'm sure you party sometimes. :wink:

^hopefully :wink:

(hopefully i'll party lots, not hopefully the avian flu will reappear)

yeah apparently its infecting mass amounts of poultry anywhere from china to colombia, and a widespread pandemic with millions of deaths is imminent! :hyper:

<hmm i cant imagine what killed this thread, avian flu has always been a popular discussion topic at parties for me. :scratch:

lol, so yeah i gotta go do massive amounts of homework and still get in bed by 10:30 (after i turn back time of course) to get a full 8 hours of sleep for the psat which means nothing anyway.

night:wave:

btw: thanks again for the ysi's of those b-sides, i just d'led them :bow:

VertigoGal said:
<hmm i cant imagine what killed this thread, avian flu has always been a popular discussion topic at parties for me. :scratch:

:lol: You're too FYM for me! :laugh: just kidding. :wink:

Good luck for the psat!.... after you turn back time, you'll have enough of it. :lmao:

No problem. Enjoy the Bsides! :up:

Good night! :wave:

<Is happy 'cos I came home from my work early today - it is so nice being in the house before 7pm!!:)

^ Is not here right now

<---- Is here alone???!!??:reject:

Hola to all:wave: :wave:

^:wink:

How are you Ybor? It seems ages since I spoke to you here!

^Hello!

Everyone I say hello to doesn't come back, lol! To quote Bono -"Don't leave me here alone" ana!!:wink:

^Homework:grumpy: - What do you have to do?

Yeah, it is good. I had Manual Handling training and it finished at 2pm so I came home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom