DESCRIBE: it's more then you can handle, unless you're up for a challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I don't get mine till I go back to school :|

And I have Physics five times I week I think :wink: , maths six times, Irish five, English five, French five.........I can't continue it's too bad

^^ Well, in Dutch it's called 'Taal- en Cultuurstudies' (translated: 'Language- and Culturestudies').

It offers a wide variety of subjects and courses... But right now I'm gonna take Spanish as my language, and other than that, I'm gonna go in the media/communication/international politics direction. But the real choice for a main direction you make in the second year, so now it's all looking at different subjects: history, art, media, communication, cultures, ethnics, politics, religion, music, etc... etc... etc...

Sounds kinda vague doesn't it? :wink:

But it's the thing for me :yes: (suggesting that I'm vague? Probably :happy: )

^ Uh huh... She doesn't trust you did a good job? :uhoh:

^^ We have to make the choice for our course for college(if we are going) in Feb. We pick our top ten or something, then in June we do the leaving cert, and you do the course whcih is ranked highest on your list which you got enough points for.

Ok so my explanation is... On the other page :wink:

Wayne smeared his popcorn all over this page :tongue:

^ Ah ok... Well here you can choose a study you want, and then see if you've got the right profile and grades for it. But not all studies demand certain grades or a certain profile.

So you got any idea what kind of direction you will choose yet?

JanuaryStar said:
^ Ah ok... Well here you can choose a study you want, and then see if you've got the right profile and grades for it. But not all studies demand certain grades or a certain profile.

So you got any idea what kind of direction you will choose yet?

An idea six months before the deadline, who am I, a person who knows what he wants to do with the rest of his life? the answer is no.

But I've narrowed it down, anything except medicine or law, cause there is not a hope in hell of me getting the points for them :wink:

^^^^ I had the same feeling last year... But when it started again for like a week or so, it was alright :yes:

^^^ You're exactly like me... Well, not exactly :wink:

But I was feeling like that a long time as well. And the study I'm choosing now, doesn't exactly pinpoint out for me yet what I am going to be. But I can choose along the way, so it's good for me.

^ :lmao: He is!! :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom