Describe: instant karma's going to get you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:yes: that's what I'm talking about

he did it because he just had so much stuff he's written in the past that Aerosmith didn't want to use as a band so he used it and made a solo album because Aerosmith was taking a year off

Interesting :up:

yeah I knew he'd based it on Keith. see a few years ago I had a slightly fanatical obsession with Johnny Depp, so I read a lot about him. in fact I pretty much know his life story. :shifty:

I thought someone told me he had pulled out of it though...interesting

^^^:yes:

^^I go through phases like that too :reject:

<knows anything and everything about the Presleys, Stones, Beach Boys, Aerosmith, U2....

tre, listening to Wonderful Tonight :drool: thanks :bow:

^I'll have to upload some good songs for you one day :) The radio usually plays played-out crap :lol:

ok, back now, had to meet the Lovely Melissa in the parking lot to get my vitamins from her work, and I made her lunch for work tomorrow. woo hoo free vitamins!

did you know Johnny was once arrested for trashing a hotel room, and told authorities that a ferocious armadillo had done the damage and jumped out the window before he could catch it?

I bet you didn't.

But I did. :|

:laugh:

just finished downloading wonderful tonight :hyper:

the rockin edge said:
^you're gonna like it :sexywink:

<saw mark knopfler last year, twas awesome :combust: telegraph road:drool: :drool: :drool:

<never heard billy joel

this song is sooooooooooooo good:drool:

You've never heard any Billy Joel!? He's great!

well I do know that Johnny is part cherokee indian, his mother's name is betty sue, he is dating french singer/actress vanessa paradis who once dated lenny kravitz, he has 2 kids: lily-rose and jack, and he often wears a bracelet his daughter bought for him

and that's just a small sample of what i remember even though its been at least a year since my fanatical phase ended

:reject:

sami we are like the same person with our paranoia/OCD/fanatic tendencies :lol:

the rockin edge said:
^^i don't know hardly any of the kids of the U2 members names :laugh: i do however know bono & edges names :cool:

^no, i have not

I know all those too :reject: :lol:

<not a stalker, I swear!! :yikes: :lmao:

I would upload some Billy for you, but I don't know where to start! :laugh: :bow:

VertigoGal said:

sami we are like the same person with our paranoia/OCD/fanatic tendencies :lol:

:lol: :love:

when I like someone/something I'm the kind of person who reads every book about them, etc. It's not like I try to memorize these things, I just remember them!! :laugh:

<has gotten too lazy to use the ^^^ when replying to someone

i don't think i know U2 people's kids names...a few maybe, like eve from that dvd and jordan is his oldest, right? i remember that cos on the chicago dvd he called her "jo jo" which was what my little brother used to call me. (have i said too much? :shifty: )

i try not to be too obsessive :wink:

omg this version is :combust:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

when I like someone/something I'm the kind of person who reads every book about them, etc. It's not like I try to memorize these things, I just remember them!! :laugh:

i am currently trying to read "u2 at the end of the world" i got a few chapters in...a month ago, haven't picked it up since :slant: i'm an awful book reader :no:

^^^Blue ANGEL :sad: :lol:

ok namkcur (sorry if i spelled it wrong, dont' remember off the top of my head) what Billy song should I upload for tre? Scenes from an italian restaurant? only the good die young? movin' out? Piano man? so many great choices!!!

the rockin edge said:

i am currently trying to read "u2 at the end of the world" i got a few chapters in...a month ago, haven't picked it up since :slant: i'm an awful book reader :no:

:lol: I finished that a few weeks ago :up:

I'm a good book reader if I like what I'm reading :yes:

I read Bono: In Conversation in less than 2 days :reject:

send it to me...i'd read something like that in a few hours :drool: i agree with sami, it doesn't mean i'm a stalker, but when i get into an artist i tend to want to know tons of background info to help me further appreciate the art :wink:

i'm usually reading a few books at a time (always a harry potter book at all times)...the first book i've stopped reading in a long time was this book on watergate. it was interesting but it had SO many names and dates, and was obviously written for someone who knew a lot about the topic already...

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom