Describe: instant karma's going to get you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
^^:lol: how old are you?

and you can judge me based on my 5 year old pic? :wink: or did you see my pics last night?

I'm 21.

I'm trying to find the pictures of yourself that you posted in the other describe thread last night(in the lemonade archive now), but the photos seem to have disappeared...like, all the Kate Hudson stuff you posted, I can't find it.

namkcuR said:

I'm 21.

I'm trying to find the pictures of yourself that you posted in the other describe thread last night(in the lemonade archive now), but the photos seem to have disappeared...like, all the Kate Hudson stuff you posted, I can't find it.

I took off the pictures of myself :wink: but the Kate ones should still be there :scratch:

tre try this italian restaurant...if not then my copy must be corrupted or something
http://www.mega upload.com/?d=RRJ3S832

Last edited:
^ok cool :) :up:

there's so much great Billy Joel stuff :bow:

I'm gonna go to bed...I'm not tired, but I hate sleeping late (I'm so weird) so I'll talk to you tomorrow :wave:

goodnight guys :hug: :heart:

Green Day's 'American Idiot' record is really really good...

Jesus Of Suburbia/City Of The Damned/I Don't Care/Dearly Beloved/Tales Of Another Broken Home :drool:
Holiday :drool:
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams :drool:
Are We The Waiting :drool:
Extraordinay Girl :drool:
Letterbomb :drool:
Wake Me Up When September Ends :drool:
Homecoming/The Death Of St. Jimmy/East 12th St./Nobody Likes You/Rock And Roll Girlfriend/We're Coming Home Again :drool:
Whatsername :drool:

Back
Top Bottom