DESCRIBE: I Found What I Was Looking For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi RedKat :wave: Unfortunately not :( that's why i was saying i'd love to be :D

^(tre) still listening to Knopfler? :lol: :up:

< I've been either listening to Bad (live) or thinking about it all day! What a great finale it was! Definitely better than my last one on May 18th... except that onehad Zoo Station and Fly. But last night I saw the greatest performance of UTEOTW! Oh man, seeing Bono and the Edge running around the ellipse as if they were in their 20s or in 1993 or something was simply exhilirating!

The seats weren't so bad esp. cos I was all the way down in section 69 or something when my ticket said 214! :lol: No one was checking and everybody was standing in the aisles anyway! Only when the curtain of lights was down was the view blocked somewhat... so only on certain songs including the opener!

Bad far far far exceeded my expectations! I mean I love the song and all.. esp. live but I wasn't too excited in hearing it this time compared to say, UTEOTW or some other songs. But man.... that guitar!!!! :combust:

hey ana and tre :hug:

^zootle i'm a bit angry that you "weren't that excited" to hear bad live, seeing as it's only the bestest song ever. :angry: but you're forgiven as you've seen the error of your ways...

nah, don't have the whole week off, we did have yesterday and today in school, but now it's break :rockon:

I agree it's a beautiful song but I think One, RTSS, UTEOTW, NYD, Please, Gone, Streets etc. are above it!

Back
Top Bottom