DESCRIBE how helpful MJ is in her vagueness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't worry I'm not gonna take over the world for 10 years, and the only reason I'm doing it is to prove a point, yes I sure can hold a grudge

^aww, i'm sorry to hear that :hug:

i'm good :happy: just waiting to hear back from UW-Madison about my application :sigh:

^:yes: then they charge you a fee to just look at your application :lol: and then decide to accept, waitlist, or straight reject you

^thanks :hug: i should be okay, i got really good ACT scores, have pretty good grades...except for 2nd semester last year, but i was having some health issues and wrote a decent essay about having Crohn's disease and it's effect on me

^^^ oh we apply to the CAO, we aren't allowed apply direct to colleges, and there's no fees, it's all about points, plus you need a pass in English, Irish, and a third language to get into any course

^^:hmm: that's interesting...kind of like medical schools here

^:yes: diagnosed in march of 2006 :D i'm on more meds than anyone should rightly be on :rolleyes: but it could be worse

^anyone can apply for medical school here...but few get in

so, you guys kind of have careers chosen for you?

^^^ I've just started a study... Been at it for a month now... But don't really know what I'm gonna be yet. Do have a few things I'd like though :)

Is the Crohn's disease chronic?

Last edited:
^^chronic? yes, i'll have it for the rest of my life unless a cure is found...and i'm 17 now, so that's a long time :(

^so, your scores qualify you for specific career paths and then you get to choose?

^ Urgh chronic I mean of course... Me and my English... :reject:

Yes... I do hope they will find a cure or better medicines though... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom