Describe: Does love...light up your Christmas Tree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Punk, who was the first one to visit had a litter last May. I was outside waiting to see if she was going to take some seed, I saw her coming over.. with one of the babies in behind. She jumped on me knee, and then the baby did and started nursing right there. It was amazing, I do have some piccies of the baby squirrels if anyone would like to see.

Raven - your squirrel is cute!
We have a grey squirrel in our back garden. However my dad has taken to running outside and throwing mud at it when it appears as it eats my mums flowers. I don't think there is much chance of me training to eat out of my hand.:rolleyes:

i haven't even begun using christmas smilies yet, I forgot

13.gif

Tilli said:
Raven - your squirrel is cute!
We have a grey squirrel in our back garden. However my dad has taken to running outside and throwing mud at it when it appears as it eats my mums flowers. I don't think there is much chance of me training to eat out of my hand.:rolleyes:

Hehe well you never know, if you ever get a chance when he's around. Just put a bit of seed on your boot and you never know he might visit :)

RavenBlue said:
< The UF is amazing. I just watched the documentary from Slane yesterday :drool:

"look what you've done with your bloody rock music you've put out the sun!

You're not welcome back at our castle!"

hey again all :wave:

the rockin edge said:

<i just vented in FYM :ohmy:

:shocked: I went in there a few times when I started here. Someone quoted me and shot me down:ohmy:

Hello prisz25 and Lemon MacPhisto:wave:

^:lol: - you can keep nothing secret from other describers here Raven!

^^

ooo, busted :lol:

hey, just to let you guys know, we're gonna try and have a Holiday Setlist Party on the 26th prob around 6-7 U2 East Coast Time

Back
Top Bottom