Describe: Does love...light up your Christmas Tree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC02045.jpg

it is immortalized (is that a word?) now :lmao: :rockon:

^^ yes, yes it is weird :wink:

I'm alright thanks, I'm not that thirsty

and immortalized is a word

nice pic, :lol:

I think I had gotten atleast 1500 of my posts from setlist parties and here :rockon:

I had about 3800 last night :ohmy:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I think I had gotten atleast 1500 of my posts from setlist parties and here :rockon:

I had about 3800 last night :ohmy:

:) I think I had around 200-210 before last night

I got like none of my posts from setlist parties :( I was always there, but I never posted

I love nights like last night

haha, I'm going to form a setlist with Axver for the Holiday Setlist Party

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love nights like last night

haha, I'm going to form a setlist with Axver for the Holiday Setlist Party

Yeah, I liked last night a lot (eventhough my mom was mad at me that I was up until 1 a.m.) and surprisingly I actually posted......I'll go to the Holiday Setlist Party :)

I have yet to attend one of these setlist parties I hear about - people have told me scary stories:no:

circa1992 said:

:) I think I had around 200-210 before last night

I got like none of my posts from setlist parties :( I was always there, but I never posted

:( you should have!! I started getting a lot of posts there in the summer because there was no school and the Euro shows were a good time for me :yes:

but this leg I haven't been to as many :sad:

but I mainly got this many at the PGP :love: :bow: :wink:

sami0201 said:

:( you should have!! I started getting a lot of posts there in the summer because there was no school and the Euro shows were a good time for me :yes:

but this leg I haven't been to as many :sad:

Like I said, I was at just about everyone...just never posted :(

The Holiday Party is going to be on the 26th, and around 7 PM East Coast Time

Khan's doing the pre-show for sure, and Ax and I are doing the set and choosing the live tracks to be streamed according to the set

I'm excited :hyper:

and Tilli, the setlist parties are fun unless you get someone bitching, and it starts a sequence of events that kill parties

sami0201 said:

:bow: Those girls are great in there!!

Kat - I will go there one day! Maybe when they're in Europe again and the time is more reasonable for me. :wink: I will slap anyone who bitches about setlists though - I have never seen them:( If they played fuckin' chopsticks i'd be grateful,lol!

LMP - I am not sure of the time difference for you holiday party - what time is it in Eastern time now?

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:
The Holiday Party is going to be on the 26th, and around 7 PM East Coast Time

Khan's doing the pre-show for sure, and Ax and I are doing the set and choosing the live tracks to be streamed according to the set

I'm excited :hyper:

and Tilli, the setlist parties are fun unless you get someone bitching, and it starts a sequence of events that kill parties

:rockon:

I'll be there :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom