Describe cuz the other one hit 500... THAT'S why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My dad once asked me if I needed to be put on the pill or if I used condoms

<i'm turning red just thinking about it

i may throw up gosh that was horrifying

^
I wish he hadn't said it. I can remember everything about that talk the time of day standing by the dog house.

Then he'd found a drawing my boyfriend had done of me. Which was a bit concerning but he held up to my face and how the hell did he get it. He had to have been looking through my room right gah...

fuck that scarred me for life i think

ok happy thoughts :happy:

^^Ok, no need to get angry...Zoot is not so secretly stalking RK. So if RK leaves for a moment Zoot is problem following her from his secret hiding spot :wink:

^ go to the happy place RK :happy:

Last edited:
<you see, in addition to never having had sex, another reason i hate my age (although no doubt a lot of people have had sex by my age, but thats not the point)...is that i don't have my own credit card. there's no way i could become premium. :sad:

^
VG
i sent in cash :shrug:

it was just easier for me...

and no most people have NOT had sex by your age!

crap did I just vent all over this thread

VG
i am on msn
you can add me

redkat should work right

VG
you don't have to give out your address do you

just your username

oh you tried that

oddly i didn't get my hotmail account until after I got msn so it's under another email

info @ hughessolutions dot com

^ do you guys all.... uh... yahoo? :wink:

I find yahoo mssgr the best of the lot. And Sicy yahoos too. cos she added me. :wink:

^^i dont yahoo :wink:

spelling out your actual email allows adware and stuff to find it and send you crap, at least i think thats the reason. i couldnt care less, but when im writing someone elses email i try to do it like that.

^
to register here all you do is send a check or cash to the address. They only want your email address and username which they have already

Back
Top Bottom