DESCRIBE - coming soon to a U2 concert near you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I am good thanks - we have all been on MSN!!
How was Oxford??

^I have never been painted. I hear it is very beautiful. Is your mate at uni there?

Tilli said:
^I have never been painted. I hear it is very beautiful. Is your mate at uni there?

Yeah he is. It was very posh and very pretty and full of tourists!

Hey zoot :wave:

:shifty: sneaks in quietly...

will the L.A. concert attendees post in the Fan Gatherings section - it might be nice to meet, no? :shrug:

:shifty: sneaks back out to
2.gif

^aww:hug:

I am off now - see you tommorrow!:wave:

does anyone know if target sells ipods? :scratch:

i had my very late b-day celebration this wkend, and my friends wanted to get me an ipod but could only raise 100 bucks, so they got me a gift card to target. they said you get some kind of discount there, but i think they might be thinking of something else. :lol:

bonojr :hug: how are you?

I can't listen right now but I will

RB life is good very good I'm gearing up for my U2 week

VG
target does sell ipods :yes:
you're gonna love it!~

^^i'm listening to it right now, and you guys are really good. seriously. we've got a few high school bands going around here, but they're all kind of sucky and emo-like. :barf:

i should've known a u2 fan's band would be different. :wink:

it reminds me of modest mouse and the shins...

^they do sell ipods redkat? well im still about 180 bucks short but that's good to know, lol

<just checked over there, and I guess I agree that the vocals aren't the best. it didn't bother me though until other people mentioned it. anyway, bono's voice was pretty horrible in the late 70s and look where he got.

some people in that thread were way too mean :angry:

Back
Top Bottom