DESCRIBE: carrots and smileys and bears, oh my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's true for NYC but nowhere else in the US I think. I remember the days before I got my first car. God, they sucked!

Tilli said:
495.gif

<Has car trouble:(

^ what happened?

^^the majority of my mates do not drive:shrug:

plus anyway owning a car in Belfast is not always wise:wink:

My MOT ran out and I have a feeling you aren't really supposed to drive a vehicle without a valid MOT certificate. Can't really take it in the next few days either...Ooops.

Not sure if you have a similar thing in the states or not.

What's the new car Zoot?

Zootlesque said:
btw, What's an MOT?

MOT - Motor 'something' Test I think. It is basically a test that you have to do every year once a car is more than three years old to say it meets minimum standards. They look at exhaust emmisions and loads of other stuff I know nothing about.

Any pics of your new vehicle zoot? :wink:

Tilli said:

MOT - Motor 'something' Test I think. It is basically a test that you have to do every year once a car is more than three years old to say it meets minimum standards. They look at exhaust emmisions and loads of other stuff I know nothing about.

The MOT test is the Ministry of Transport test Tilli....yeah, it's where they just check the car out and see if its safe and stuff :yes:

bono_gal said:

The MOT test is the Ministry of Transport test Tilli....yeah, it's where they just check the car out and see if its safe and stuff :yes:

Ha! b_g - you don't even drive and you know more about it than me! I have been driving for 6 years and didn't know!:laugh:

Zoot - That is one shiny, beautiful car.:yes:

^Probably polishes his car everyday:yes:

^^Has insider knowledge:wink:

Car driving is great b_g. I didn't learn until I was 22, as I was the youngest at college and all my mates learnt first and used to drive me around so I didn't bother.

Tilli said:
all my mates learnt first and used to drive me around so I didn't bother.

:lol: Yeah... that's what happened with me during the 3 years in grad school.

I haven't started polishing it cos I just got it yesterday. :wink:

Tilli said:
^Probably polishes his car everyday:yes:

^^Has insider knowledge:wink:

Car driving is great b_g. I didn't learn until I was 22, as I was the youngest at college and all my mates learnt first and used to drive me around so I didn't bother.

:giggle:

That will probably happen to me!

I'm the youngest out of all of my friends too :lol:

One of my friends got a car for passing his exams *very lar-de-dah*

Another started lessons two weeks ago and my best friend is 17 on thursday so she starts hers too!

Don't fall into the trap b_g! It is such a useful thing to be able to do!:wink:

I removed the photo of my baby as it was too big. I have no idea how to resize:sad:

^I put it in my gallery Zoot!

I am going. See you everyone!:wave: :hug:

^Will do that Zoot! When I find one I like!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom