DESCRIBE.....Anyone you want to......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna become a premium member soon:hyper:

I wonder how long it will take:hmm:

Yes - it says anything between a few hours and days in the help section. I will be able to PM people - yey! I can't wait:hyper:

^Yes I did. It was tre's suggestion as someone was already called Tilli:angry: He thought you may have liked it!!:wink:

And I also got iTunes on my computer now:hyper:

No, actually I have never used a Mac:ohmy: but Windows Media Player was annoying me so I thought I'd try iTunes and see if it was any better.

< I haven't really tried itunes or even know too much about it. Is it an online radio station or just a player you can use like WMP?

< listening to Holy Joe (guilty mix) :drool:

^I only downloaded it yesterday, though it seems broadly similar to WMP. You can get online radio through it as well. I usually use Musicmatch jukebox actually which came with my computer when I bought it - this has radio stations on it and you can skip tracks too - but there wasn't a plugin for it:(

< I've tried MusicMatch too. It's pretty good I guess. God, there's too many choices out there! :slant:

^ Hey Tils, I've always wanted to ask you... does the name Izzard mean anything to you? ;)

Izzard?? Only as in Eddie Izzard! Why??

He is very funny, yes. I have seen a couple of his shows on TV over here, although he hasn't done anything for a few years that has been put on TV, I don't think. I expect he is very busy with all the films he is in!:wink:

^ :yes: He is my favorite stand-up comic in the whole world followed by Seinfeld I think. I wish his 2003 tour Sexie would be released in the US! :mad:

Hey GG! :wave:

^Have you ever seen Ricky Gervais in stand up Zoots? He is VERY funny:yes:

^He's the same guy who wrote the Office?? You may have heard of that?

^ I've heard of it... but never seen it! :hmm:

His official website has this on top...

rickygervais.com
'the website of Ricky Gervais... obviously!'

:lmao:

^
Hasn't seen The Office.:ohmy:

Gervais will rock your world.:wink:

If it needs rocking.:|

^:laugh: cool! He is very funny. The Office, in my opinion, is one the best comedies in years but Ricky Gervais is also very funny in stand up. I have two of his stand up shows on DVD - Animals and Politics.

< my world has rocked enough with all my CDs!!! :rockon:

But I won't say no for some more. :p

Tils, do you think he's funnier than Izzard? :ohmy:

^
In a strange way.:wink:

I'll leave you crazy cats be in the describe thread.:drool:

^:ohmy: going already.

I'll be diplomatic Zoots - he is AS funny as Izzard, at least.:yes:

^ really thinks that Ricky is even funnier. ;)

Actually, it doesn't matter. Why can't they both be funny? I have to let go of this urge to constantly compare things or settle on one greatest album/song/comedian etc. :wink:

:wave: Zero Dude!!! I gotta get going pretty soon too. It's a beautiful saturday outside. What have you been upto today, Tils?

^ Likes to compare, but feels this is wrong in some way....I wonder what Freud would make of this...:hmm:

:wink:

I have been writing an essay :angry: Zoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom