DESCRIBE and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellooo all :wave:

Tre - how is the song writing going?

^^ Don't worry - I shan't shout at you this time:wink:

^:confused: What's wrong?

^Tre, I was looking for a guitar for myself yesterday (Admittedly in the ARGOS catalogue:reject: - I assume you know what this is!)- I may ask for one as a christmas present!!:wink:

^Well they seem to sell everything. I don't think the guitars they sell are particluarly great ones, but if you are just starting out and you want just a cheap guitar to get you started then I reckon they are pretty good:up:

No more air guitar for me - I want the Real Thing!:hyper:

^tre do you support a particular team (I mean UK football team??)

^Of course, you're not from Manchester, I should've guessed!:giggle:

^I have only ever been to one footy match Stoke City vs. Leeds. Stoke of course got beaten, I enjoyed it though - I got into the spirit of things..shouting abuse at the ref, the Leeds players etc...
:angry:

Hey Zoots:wave:

Oh ok. :lol: I just haven't kept in touch with what's going on in the English Premier League... or any league for that matter. :reject:

Zoots - I can talk in American if you like. Do you like peanut butter and jello sandwiches? Whats you favorite movie? Have a nice day. We could recite the pledge of allegance if you like...:wink:

I could play the Star Spangled Banner, Jimi Hendrix style, on my air guitar too!!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom