Definetly, Maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm probably going to see it Tomorrow, being Valentines Day and everything (despite the local cinema putting it on at two terrible times!)

Is there going to be a sequel? Maybe, Definitely?

U2isthebest said:
I think Oasis should sue.:yes: :lol:

oh, the irony...

It's got a decent cast, I love all three "girls" and like Olive and Van Wilder, but it's more likely formulaic, inane, rom-com shit than not.

They can't all be Eternal Sunshine.

bono_man2002 said:
Is there going to be a sequel? Maybe, Definitely?

I think it's going to be called "Who's Your Mommy (Same Ol' Story)?"

I've actually heard a lot of good things about this film, believe it or not.

It's at 83% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Kind of scary.

+
I almost want to see this just for the girl from Little Miss Sunshine :cute:

-
I think Ryan Reynolds has one of the most irritating onscreen presences in modern film. EDIT: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT he plays the exact same fucking character in EVERY MOVIE HE IS IN!!!!

Ryan Reynolds can die in a fire.

Last edited:
The collective of Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks, and Isla Fisher is quite the good looking Hydra.

But it still doesn't warrant seeing anything with Ryan Reynolds in it.

I actually saw him on campus here a year ago filming a scene for the upcoming Fireflies in the Garden.

Canadiens1160 said:

-
I think Ryan Reynolds has one of the most irritating onscreen presences in modern film. EDIT: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT he plays the exact same fucking character in EVERY MOVIE HE IS IN!!!!

Ryan Reynolds can die in a fire.

:love: My thoughts exactly!

Ryan Reynolds was a guest on Late Night tonite and it was so boring. I don't much care for him and think the best parts of this new film are shown in the trailers. I won't go see it. Altho the little girl from Miss Sunshine is cute. This film just strikes me as so sappy and predictable and that's not very entertaining or worth paying for a movie ticket to see.

impy13 said:
The collective of Rachel Weisz, Elizabeth Banks, and Isla Fisher is quite the good looking Hydra.

But it still doesn't warrant seeing anything with Ryan Reynolds in it.

I actually saw him on campus here a year ago filming a scene for the upcoming Fireflies in the Garden.

Did you punch him in the jaw?

I can't remember the movie, but ...

isla-fisher-picture-2.jpg

:love:

Dalton said:
She's SMOKING hot in that movie. Her everything are perfect

Fixed.

I'm a fan of Elizabeth Banks, too. One of the reasons I sat through and own Slither.

Dalton said:
I'm going to see this tonight.

Yes, I did destroy my man card. I ripped it, burned it and then shredded it.
Welp, after the fact, let us know what it feels like to have your penis invert itself into a vagina while watching a movie :up:

Back
Top Bottom