Def Leppard/Bryan Adams stadium tour?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STING2 said:
I wonder who first came up with the idea to put these two artist together on the same bill for a summer tour?

Jerry Mickelson of Jam Productions, a name you should know if you are in the industry. Jam's promoting the whole tour- they had tons of success with their Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson minor league baseball stadium tour last summer.

If this was in Scotland I would be there. I think Bryan Adams is quality. I like Def Leppard too! I can't help it!

I remember being soooo jealous of this girl I met when we were both summer camp counselors when I was in high school 20 years ago becaue she had just seen Bryan Adams in concert. It's hilarious to remember that because I don't think I would cross the street to see him for free now. Def Leppard is still a guilty pleasure, though.

I don't think it's so strange they are playing small baseball stadiums. I saw Chicago 10 years ago in that kind of setting. It's not exactly a new idea.

:grumpy:

I like some of Bryan Adams' songs, I might have gone to this, but they're playing out in the middle of nowhere. I'm not driving 3 hours ye know.

15 minute drive to see U2! :rockon:

At least Bryan Adam's doesn't whig out like Ryan Adams. I mean, the names are so similar. Bryan, Ryan, same last name. Bryan was around before Ryan, what does he expect? You don't have to throw a hissy fit when someone asks you to play a song by the more known person.

Odd pairing, definitely though.

Back
Top Bottom