Dear Smashing Pumpkins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I miss you.

Pick up your instruments and play once again, to the tone of nostalgia and the palpable lens.

Don't stray dear Corgan, for we can all move on, and we won't forget about poems and Zwan.

So make this your halloween resolution, and on the radio exact your musical retribution.

All you have to do is play some strings and sing about lofty things.

I miss you Smashing Pumpkins.

It is your zero hour.

i'd like to go ahead and agree with this letter. perhaps a petition is in order. :sexywink:

I don't know.

It's not my style to stir things up.

:down:

Well, his solo album will be out in the spring. Let's hope for the best, SP were close to being a solo artist anyway.

I liked Zwan. No need to forgive. But yes, more pumpkins=good. BUT only if they're really into it.

Auf Der Mar solo album, now that was bleh.

Se7en said:
i enjoyed zwan. their demise was unfortunate.

Agreed.

I honestly loved that album, it was my favorite Corgan related CD since Siamese Dream.

Re: Fett

WinnieThePoo said:

tsk , tsk , tsk , tsk
that is a Genesis song ,

so where were we ??...

ah year , where is bill....................

Genesis and Phil Collins, they are the guilty pleasures of several people I know! :reject:

Genesis were pretty good back when they had Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett, but the Phil Collins years are patchy and have some of the worst 'bleh' moments of music history, IMO.

genesis wrote couple of love ballads during collins era , but that's it , they were pretty good without gabriel and hackett : Duke , abacab , yes phil was doing his solo thing once in a while ,

watch fading lights from live1992 dvd or Home By the Sea , and tell me they don't rock , it's all about stereotypes , really

Yes, they were good, but to my ears it sounds like they lost something around 1981(or at the very latest, 1983.) Invisible Touch onwards just doesn't strike me personally the way the earlier stuff did. I still enjoy it, but not as much.

Back
Top Bottom