Dear Santa....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
....for Xmas I want;

env_sdock_ipod_l.jpg

42d8207557169.png_242_0_0.jpg

starbucks2_img_200x175.gif

....and Tickets for U2 in Mexico.......:up:

That's it for now....

...:D

Hey let me in on this list too. Good choices, all RR! Good job dude! And since MY birthday is also after Christmas, then that means I hope to add a few more goodies to that list. :wink:

P.S. For more awesome iPod "accessories" check the latest Sharper Image catalog or their website! :drool:

I want a new digital camera, and U2 tickets for Buffalo. :drool:

S'all I can think of for now.

i just want a safe trip to Dallas and a happy imigration service officer who wish me a nice stay for 2 weeks.

That would be a nice change.

Carek1230 said:
Hey let me in on this list too. Good choices, all RR! Good job dude! And since MY birthday is also after Christmas, then that means I hope to add a few more goodies to that list. :wink:

P.S. For more awesome iPod "accessories" check the latest Sharper Image catalog or their website! :drool:

My Birthday is also after Christmas. Well really 2 weeks after, but still I think we get a raw deal.

I cannot think of a thing although that book^ is a great idea:drool:

I asked my inlaws for a doorbell for the house:huh:

Got Philk? said:

It's ok, I asked for a weather radio or a sega genesis. :yes:

weather radio:drool:

my list contains socks....the doorbell and a air compressor:happy: whoppie dee doo:lmao:

Dis you sound like me. :giggle: We usually end up with house stuff from my in laws.

This year I would love those ipod speakers so I could play my ipod in my truck, cuz my radio died. :(

I want money for more tattoos. :D

And a pretty laptop.

But I have a feeling I'll be getting clothes that I don't need from my parents as always. :lol:

I would love to get the Anton Corbijn book. I might have to be my own santa. :wink:

For Christmas all I want is my 2 front teeth! :D . No really anything U2 related,a new digital camera and an I-Pod. What I will probably get is more dvd's and clothes,lol. Man why do all of the grown up "toys" have to cost so much? lol.

They have some really cute and goofy and holiday socks, slipper socks, etc. at Target. I was just there! :wink: Get your red and black Santa hat there too for the holidays!

Back
Top Bottom