Dear Santa....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
peas.jpg

Wellp, my mom already told me what I'm getting from her and my dad, which is exactly what I asked for: U2 Chicago DVD and Love Actually DVD. My grandma sent money, which I used to get three nice necklaces from a friend who sells jewelry and gets 77% off :D

I want Nate Berkus to come remodel my whole house. Or if that's not happening... hardwood floors, furniture,... Some U2 books (I only have a couple), U2 pictures framed for my wall... Um... I don't know - I'll have to sleep on it :yawn:

i don't want any U2 anything either, anna

and i already have a shuffle

i want a where did my lamb go cashmere hoodie :drool:

Angela Harlem said:
I think I'm the only person on here who doesn't want U2 merchandise of any kind, or an ipod or ipod accessories.

:hmm:

:wave: Well, I want an iPod, but I'd probably have a heart attack if my parents had that kind of money to spend on a silly present! My mom got me the new U2 DVD, but now that I've seen it at a friend's house, I don't really need it, but she already bought it.

I prefer a nice sweater and some practical things like a gift certificate to my favorite restaurant or some random accessory for my computer.

Cashmere :drool:

Last year i asked Santa to go to VT and met Bono, well i met Bono, but no signs and pics.:(

Then...Dear Santa,

I'd like so much to see U2 in Brasil and to met Bono and get One Pic and One sign:wink:

..........I got another request......

....to have the ability of seeing the addicts that are in invisible mode.....:wink:

I want a laptop, but when I suggested it to my Dad he nearly imploded, it was quite funny. After a while he said that if I do well in my GCSEs he'd buy me one :D

We don't ask gifts to Santa ( "Papá Noel"), we ask them to Baby Jesus ( El niño Dios :cute: ). I don't know how a newborn can give me what I want.... but He does :D

so: Querido Niño Dios:

I want some art supplies: a new set of brushes, some canvas would be cool too :). it would be cool if you give me that nice box of oil pastel pencils.

I want that Taschen book about Illustration

I want to travel a lot next year, met new people and have a lot of friends.

I want this, but I won't get it:

0193460725_md.jpg

I might get this:

0326500509_md.jpg

(Yes, there is a difference, look closely.)

I'll probably end up with this, though:

04a-socks201L.jpg

GibsonGirl said:
I want this, but I won't get it:

0193460725_md.jpg

I might get this:

0326500509_md.jpg

(Yes, there is a difference, look closely.)

I'll probably end up with this, though:

Educate me please. While I see the difference what is the actual difference. I am stupid at guitars. The vastness of my knowledge is that they make music, and there are strings and picks to play it with, lol.

VintagePunk said:

You want a giant pea pod to crush the earth?? :yikes:

It's all fun and games until someone wants peas to crush the earth? Sure, mankind has been a little uncaring but COME ON! :mad:

wenda said:

Educate me please. While I see the difference what is the actual difference. I am stupid at guitars. The vastness of my knowledge is that they make music, and there are strings and picks to play it with, lol.

The top one is a Fender Jazz bass (same sort of thing Adam plays, minus the custom features) and the bottom one is a Squier Jazz bass. :) Both look virtually identical, apart from the headstock - if you look closely, you'll see the top one says "Fender" and the bottom one says "Squier." Squier is a Fender subcompany that basically sells guitars that look like Fenders, but are of lesser overall quality. Lesser price range too, which is always nice.

Nice Ipods and U2 articles guys :)

But what I want is only to go to the dentist (yeah, it makes 5 years I actualy have cavities and my family never wants to go so I've decided ultimatly to ask that as a Christmas gift -quite sad), a mp3 player (my bf will get this for meh, muahah)... And nothing else in particular... Money maybe ? ;)

I want something fun and something for my iPod cuz I have really fallen in love with it. So folks, here it is.....and if you haven't yet checked out the iPod accessories they carry, check out Sharper Image today! Do it now!

iPOD.jpg

Waa, I change my mind... I want this.

line6_pod_xt_live.jpg

:sad:

Why do nice things have to be so bloody expensive?

Back
Top Bottom