Dead Man Walking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono=genius

The Fly
anyone watch this movie? well i bought it on dvd..without watching it ever....figured its got sean penn in it its gotta be good...watched it this weekend..and wow...i couldn't got to sleep for the rest of the night..but wow, really good ..infact great movie!

Last edited:
yeah that was a good movie.
the song she sings to him "be not afraid" while hes in his cell was played at my nana's funeral...also at catholic mass...that makes me cry.
its so depressing though...it really shows all sides to all involved in a murder situation. sickening.ya feel sorry for everyone
they did a good job revealing that in the movie

i love sean penn
2 other good ones with him that ive seen as of late are 21 grams and sweet and low down <----really super

My favorite Sean Penn movie lines (from U-Turn which could have been alot better):

Attachments

• u-turn patsy kline.mp3
    31.2 KB
i coudlnt listen to the u turn thingy cuz im not a premium member...
oh well.
I never watched that u turn movie all the way through. Jenny gets on my nerves, I only liked her in The Cell, cuz she didnt seem like herself in that movie..otherwise she just seems like the same person in every movie to me..
its weird.

carrieluvv said:
yeah that was a good movie.
the song she sings to him "be not afraid" while hes in his cell was played at my nana's funeral...also at catholic mass...that makes me cry.
its so depressing though...it really shows all sides to all involved in a murder situation. sickening.ya feel sorry for everyone
they did a good job revealing that in the movie

i love sean penn
2 other good ones with him that ive seen as of late are 21 grams and sweet and low down <----really super

ya it truly shows u all perspectives...different viewpionts. its a real interestin story, but it really plays with ur emotions. toward the end i had to turn it off for a bit..and then after a few minutes..after tellin myself that its only a movie...its actors...then i could watch it. sean penn was awesome in I AM SAM...and Mystic river also...and ya i'm dyin to watch 21 grams.

fast times at ridgemont high was on the other morning and its hard to believe that was sean penn as spicoli...from that to what he is now
did ya see the movie he made called The indian runner ?
interesting movie

im sure Uturn is good...need to rent it instead of watching it on TV.
commercials make me have lose interest sometimes.

another sean penn flick that he directed was the pledge with jack nicholson, it was on Tv yesterday morning. did anyone see that "shes so lovely"
he and robin wright are in such great shape.

UltraVelvet said:
Sean Penn is a damn fine actor. You guys al need to run out & get Hurlyburly if you haven't seen it - his performance is FANTASTIC. Great movie all around.

All the goss from IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119336/

Cheers ~Ultra

sounds real interesting..i guess i'm going to have to have a sean penn weekend....rent his movies and watch them one after another.

Back
Top Bottom