Dawson's Creek--countdown to good-bye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
:reject: <---me

Yes, I watch this show. I can admit it.

Anyone wanna talk about the upcoming final episode?

You know what? I never watch this show...I mean, I did years ago, but then I stopped. But revently, (as in past few weeks/months) I've been home in the mornings due to school and TBS shows episodes from 8am-12. And I've kinda gotten hooked. Yup, I'm a geek. But every morning I have my breakfast and coffee and sit and watch Dawson's Creek and Muchmusic. :sigh:

Anyway, someone's gonna die??

I watch this show too. It's very well-written and worth watching. I know what happens in the finale, but don't want to write bc ppl might get mad at spoilers.

I'll miss this show, but it is time to move on.

I watch this show. I like it a lot, but like HelloAngel said, it is time to move on. A lot of my shows are ending this year.

I am mad because I have somehow missed like 4 episodes in the last few months, grrr. All I know about the finale is that it's a flash forward and you get to see who Joey picks... I hope it's Pacey. Dawson makes me want to :barf:

:no: i think this show is awful, predictable characters, recurring plots, blah blah eck.

just mo! my roommate still watches it tho.

*edited to add- if u like it, that stinks that it's going off air. cuz i hate when fav. shows of mine have ended.

Last edited:
I think she'll pick Dawson....it started with Dawson. It makes sense to end with him..

Btw - can someone catch me up? I haven't seen it in years, and in the ones on TBS, she broke up with Pacey at prom and then slept with Dawson and then got mad at him...and that's where it's at now. Why is she choosing?
And are Jack, Andie, Jen, and that blond chick (Pacey's girlfriend?) going to be on the show as well? (Or did the blond girl die? This morning she drank and passed out and Joey called the ambulance).

As you can tell from this thread, Dawson's Creek is a show that most people either love or hate with equal amounts of passion.

So yes, someone is going to die--one of the four originals. The promos don't really give much of a clue, though.

And for those who need some catching up, you haven't missed much since they graduated from high school. Apparently the final episode is a flash-forward five years. It shows Joey opening a box with a diamond ring in it. She's dancing with Pacey in one scene, then she's marrying Dawson in the next.

I gotta agree with Angel. I wish Joey would pick Pacey, but the whole show started with Joey and Dawson, so the wedding scene is probably not some kind of coma fantasy (Simpsons reference!), which I was hoping it was. Makes me wonder if Pacey will be the one who dies?

Anyway, Dawson is a complete tool. If Joey marries Dawson, then I'll be glad that the show is over! :scream: :wink:

:lmao: at how seriously I take this show! Really, though, this show was a great way to relax my brain during graduate school, and I'll miss it. It's may be brain fluff, but it's my favorite brain fluff! :D

Last edited:
I :heart: Dawson too! Well the high school seasons anyway...Anymore the writing is pretty horrible and the plot-lines are WAY too damn predictable. And what the hell happened to Joey?! I'm sick of every episode centering on her boderline neurosis and over-analysis of EVERYTHING - who's friggin' creek is this anyway?!

I used to like dawson's creek when it was taboo in my house, that was years and years ago. When I got to watch the show and see it on a daily basis my interest in it waned. Seeing how the story was built from the beginning, the plots could only get more depressing, sad, and tragic sorta like Felicity *but I love Felicity*, imo Felicity had more going for it than Dawson's creek does, Felicity inspired me to want to go to college, dawson's creek inspired me to be a sassy teen who is constantly having guy trouble and there is more to life than that ridiculous stuff. That's my opinion.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
heartland girl, what part of Oklahoma do you live in? i will be in Oklahoma City on May 27th.

I live in Norman, which is just a couple miles south of OKC. There are quite a few interferencers in Norman alone. We've even had a get-together, which was a lot of fun! I hope your trip here is for pleasure rather than business. :) And I'm always willing to hang out or go sight-seeing.

Too bad about the business part :wink: but if you'd like to get together and have dinner, or just listen to Coldplay and lust over Chris, give me an e-mail and we can work out details. :D

babyswan11@hotmail.com

It's over! :scream:

I was a little weepy, especially when Grams said, "I'll see you soon, child." :sad:

But compared to Felicity with all the potions and time travel, Dawson's Creek went out on a pretty classy note. Wednesday nights will never be the same!

I just had to watch it..I don't know, something about that show always kept my interest :eek: ,although it did go downhill after Kevin left imo. I wish I had a show like that to watch when I was a teenager.

I cried :eek:

I knew Joey would end up w/ Pacey..I think Katie Holmes is so appealing, I remember way back when the first episode was on, I thought she would be a big star. If only she could get better movie roles.

Anyway, RIP Dawson's Creek - was it really on for 10 years? :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom