David Bowie survivor - PLAYOFFS!!! tier 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monty python quote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
Well after a terrific first round of playoffs, we have 11 songs joining us in the FINAL.

they are, in order of votes

10 - "Heroes"
6 - Moonage Daydream, Station to Station
4 - Sound&Vision, Always Crashing in the Same Car, Suffragette City (who the fuck is voting for this? Prob my least fav of the songs that were up for voting)
3 - Five Years, Lady Grinning Soul, Subterraneans
2 - Starman, Ziggy Stardust, Golden Years, Speed of Life

NOW, we are voting on songs from

HUNKY DORY.
SCARY MONSTERS.
THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD.
DIAMOND DOGS.
LODGER.
LET'S DANCE.
THE NEXT DAY.

vote for your THREE favourites. SEVEN will go through.

Pretty easy for me, this one. Life on Mars? is the best thing here by a mile, and my other two votes go to Look Back in Anger and Stars are Out Tonight.

Suffragette City is a classic, glad it went through.

Width of a Circle, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes are my picks. So many great songs here.

Suffragette City is one of Bowie's more beloved songs, so I don't know why you're so surprised about that.

I'm a big fan of The Man Who Sold the World (album), so I'll take Width of a Circle and Black Country Rock from that one. Sweet Thing for the third one.

Life on Mars? is my second favorite/favorite Bowie song, depending on the day. Gets my vote, easily.

Slightly harder choice after Ashes to Ashes, but I went with Rebel Rebel over Where Are We Now?.

Going with The Man Who Sold the World (that riff!), Changes (it's popular because it's a bloody great song), and Boys Keep Swinging (for having seemingly inspired half of LCD Soundsystem's catalogue).

Back
Top Bottom