David Bowie survivor - Let's Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Without so much rat in it.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobl04

45:33
We're back! Joining us in the playoffs will be Scary Monsters, Ashes to Ashes and Teenage Wildlife. It was another album I hadn't heard, and I enjoyed it muchly, bit miffed not to see any of the last four tracks get any love.

Now, we move on to the Phil Collins years with Let's Dance.

david-bowie-lets-dance.jpg

Three songs go thru, vote for your three favoUrites.

Hahahaha evidently this album is getting seven picks.

Welp, Bowie survivor died again. Let's just skip to the 00s and end this shit.

Last edited:
oh god. i say we save time and just send two songs on. sure, we could do another poll to decide what the third one is, but evidently these polls are lasting a month now :)tsk:) and i have a funny feeling it's not going to come down to, say, "heroes" or without you for anyone in the semi-finals, etc.

Damn, I forgot to vote in this poll. Let's Dance is the only track here that I return to - can we throw a vote its way so as to avoid the four-way tie?

Damn, I've been out of town the last week and a half, didn't get to vote on this one. I blame Cobbler.

Happy to add your votes, I planned to add mine tomorrow. Been extremely fucking busy at work and freelance.

We're gonna push on with all the albums, I'll try to smash through them.

I never noticed until looking at the large album cover that "Let's Dance" is spelled out in those obnoxious little balls. The 80s were particularly unkind to Bowie, weren't they?

Back
Top Bottom