Dave Mustaine coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have personally selected this coffee from thousands available worldwide. It is by far the best tasting coffee I have ever come across. This is the coffee that gets me up in the morning and keeps me shreddin' all day long. My coffee is grown by very small-scale farmers who practice age-old organic farming methods. This Dark Coffee is Fair Trade certified and USDA Organic Ceritified.

-Dave Mustaine

This is my favorite coffee SO FAR, and I hope it will be your favorite coffee too, SO FAR, until I can decide on which coffee to bring you next! This PERUVIAN coffee was so pleasing to taste and had the right boost I needed in the morning for me to prepare for another day of shredding!

This DARK ROAST is the way I prefer it, but you can choose to have your coffee roasted NORMAL too. Its that simple!

So join me and drink from the Legend's Cup.

-Dave Mustaine

:yippie:

So freaking lame, great find Burybun.

:lol:

"Mmmm! Goddamn, Dave Mustaine! This is some serious gourmet shit!"

u2popmofo said:

This is my favorite coffee SO FAR, and I hope it will be your favorite coffee too, SO FAR, until I can decide on which coffee to bring you next! This PERUVIAN coffee was so pleasing to taste and had the right boost I needed in the morning for me to prepare for another day of shredding!

This DARK ROAST is the way I prefer it, but you can choose to have your coffee roasted NORMAL too. Its that simple!

So join me and drink from the Legend's Cup.

-Dave Mustaine

I had no idea that Dave Mustaine was friends with Missmofogone.

No spoken words said:

I had no idea that Dave Mustaine was friends with Missmofogone.

They debate the finer points presented in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

If his coffee is good, imagine how good Lars Ulrich's coffee must taste. Probably makes Mustaine's taste bitter.

Someone else has seen Some Kind of Monster, right? :D

Back
Top Bottom