Danny DeVito Drunk? On The View

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B8MFKs6qpU

He says the election was last week, and do we want or need to know about him and Rhea having sex all over the Lincoln bedroom? They had to beep out some of it

lol

tmz.com

Danny DeVito says he and George Clooney had a long night out last night -- and by the look of things on "The View" this morning, it caught up with him.

DeVito, appearing as a guest on the show to plug his latest comedy, "Deck the Halls," told the View gals that he might not have gotten to sleep just yet ... before the 10 AM taping.

Then, cursing his seventh limoncello (a lemon liqueur) from the night before, DeVito went on an extended, Three Stooges-esque rant against President Bush, much of which was bleeped out by network censors. He also talked about making full use of the Lincoln Bedroom in the White House when he and wife Rhea Perlman stayed there.

Joy and Rosie laughed at DeVito's antics. Elisabeth seemed tolerably amused, despite the political slant. Barbara, however, was very much not so, glaring icily at the "limonized" DeVito.

DeVito's rep Stan Rosenfield tells TMZ that his client had asked for Barbara Walters' phone number today, and that he would say "what needed to be said privately" to her. Rosenfield also confirmed that DeVito and Clooney were out last night together, and that "they had a good time."

Last edited:
Chizip said:
id have to get drunk to go on that show too

you lie!

you're just in denial of your huge crush on Star Jones.

star%20jones%20swimsuit.jpg

admit it, you loves it! :angry:

easytiger said:

you lie!

you're just in denial of your huge crush on Star Jones.

star%20jones%20swimsuit.jpg

admit it, you loves it! :angry:

Jesus Mary and Joseph that is so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

VintagePunk said:
I just watched it, I didn't think he was that bad. :huh: Amusing and animated, yes, but he certainly didn't make a drunken fool of himself.
I agree...didn't really see anything there that was cause for an apology to Babawawa or anything.

Rosie did look thinner! Danny was probably still drunk from the night before. Plus, I thought he'd keep Bush being a numbnuts a secret. Damn him.

Justin24 said:

Jesus Mary and Joseph that is so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

Are you kidding? That's awesome! Check out that BOOTY:drool:

Danny DeVito hanging out with George Clooney?

:huh:

The sexiest man on the face of the earth, who can "hang" out with supermodels, instead hangs out with a bald dwarf.

That's kinda like a ugly guy like me going on a date with Jessica Alba.

Back
Top Bottom