Dancing with the Stars - Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope Marie stays around until the end. :D

After watching last week's performance, she really looks like she's 'giving it her all' to improve for the better. :up:

Everyone remember the Osmonds will be on Oprah tomorrow. :applaud:

Don't forget to watch ... it should be a tear-jerker for sure, as they are supposed to pay tribute to their father. :sad:

Sometimes the music is so bizarre-a tango to Personal Jesus? I think Mel and Max are the most improved and the most interesting to watch. I think it might be them vs Helio and Julianne-then again the voting on that show doesn't always correlate with the dancing. Never underestimate the soap opera vote, look what it did for Kelly Monaco.

Is it me or do Cameron's dances all look the same? And does Carrie Ann light up every time she sees him?

Last night it looked like Helio danced his ass off and Cameron just walked around spreading his arms out. :shrug:

I think last night was Jenny's last night.

Yep-Carrie Ann has the hots for Cameron :yawn: I agree, all his dances look the same. And I'm tired of his vestswithnoshirtssprayontannedmanboobs. He posed for Playgirl once, I wonder if the pictures are online anywhere :wink:

Julianne is the best dancer on the show IMO...she has great choreography and never misses a step...she brings out the best in Helio....i find myself watching her more than him....her partners excell because of her...I agree, Cameron is just annoying....but those soap fans will keep him there I bet!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Sometimes the music is so bizarre-a tango to Personal Jesus?

It's seriously so ridiculous. If they played that crap at my ballroom, people would walk out.

Cameron annoys me. I'm glad Len said something about the fact that he always has to have his chest hanging out. I would like to see him go.

I don't know if he went all the way, this is what I could find without going to any superscary internet place

cameron_mathison.jpg

mathis38.jpg

:lmao:...okay, there's an image I don't need, thanks...:p. Cameron, eh, I'm not really bothered by him one way or another. Will have to show my sister those photos, I'm sure she'd love them.

I agree about the song choices-I think that's the thing with some of these routines, the dance itself isn't necessarily bad, but it would probably go off much better if they had proper music to go with it. Music like the kind that Helio and Julianne danced to their second time around, that's the sort of stuff I expect to hear when people do these kinds of dances. Not "Brown Sugar" or "Personal Jesus" :huh:.

Cameron was probably one of the weaker ones last night, though, him and Jeannie. I quite liked Marie's first dance and Mel's second one, and loved Helio and Julianne's second one. Wow (and did I mention that I envy that girl? Heh. Also, am I the only one who thinks Julianne looks like she could be Heather Locklear's sister?). I'm not gonna predict who's going home, 'cause I'm always wrong and I don't want to jinx anything. I'll just hope the person who should go home will, as always.

Angela

I think Marie should have gone before anyone else left

:|

Even though I thought Helio's quickstep was pretty good, I still like Mel better.

Jim Carrey's quickstep in the Mask was better :wink: :lmao:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Donny and Marie Osmond are on Larry King tonight, apparently she is going to say that her son is in rehab.

I watched it. She seemed shocked when Larry mentioned it, and it made her cry. So what....happens to everyday people every darn day so why should Marie Osmond or any celebrity be any different or exempt from something like that happening? At least Marie's son is lucky he is in rehab rather than dead in a gutter somewhere from an overdose. That family has a lot of love and a lot of support, and I hope he comes the rehab helps him.

No Wayne Newton at the finale. Bummer, because I really wanted to see Cheryl again.

The famed Las Vegas entertainer told People this week that he has been forced to clear his schedule for the next few months while he undergoes treatment for a recurring case of cardiomyopathy, a viral infection of the heart.

Back
Top Bottom