Dancing With The Stars, Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dunno :shrug:

I'd say it's down to Apolo and Joey. Joey was really good, as always, but I just preferred Anton. Really liked his free style dance!

Doozer61 said:

I really wanted Laila to win.

So did I. I was out so I missed it, but I taped it so maybe I'll watch it at some point. I think it's undeniable how perfect Apolo and Julianne are together, and they're both very likable. At least Joey didn't win :wink:

Overall I don't think it was any sort of vote "against" Laila, I think it was just more votes for Joey and Apolo-they both have bigger fanbases and it's all about the fanbase votes. I never voted.

the more the show progressed, the more I enjoyed Laila....and last night I was really rooting for her...she seems very upbeat and positive, and she is funny...

But I think Apolo was the better dancer, and I am glad he won:)

I liked all of them but I had a particular soft spot for Joey. Apolo is just ridiculously hot, though.

joyfulgirl said:
I liked all of them but I had a particular soft spot for Joey. Apolo is just ridiculously hot, though.

I have a soft spot for Joey too. Apolo is adorable, but I feel kinda creepy thinking about him that way. He looks like he's 15 years old! :cute:

Laila was good, just that Apolo & Joey were better, especially on the last night. Her freestyle wasn't as strong as the boys.

Congrats again Apolo :dance:

Yay! I'm so glad they won.

By the way, I heard that Julianne is engaged, but has postponed the wedding. Not that it means anything. Just sayin'...

I'm sad the show is over! It was an excellent series, Apolo and Julianne's win well-deserved. The show's about dancing and TECHNIQUE. Apolo had the technique down pat earlier in the season than the others, probably due to his focus, competitive spirit and athleticism. It was great to see so many of his speedskating family there in the audience :up: along with his father Yuki. I wish I'd been home to see the whole Good Morning America show.

I'd heard that Julianne had a boyfriend. Too bad, because she and Apolo made a GREAT couple!!

WHAT A HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR APOLO!!!

Looking forward to the next season of Dancing..............

For all those who enjoyed Apolo and Julianne this season I thought I'd share a video collection of their season's dancing. This is being circulated around the speedskating circles, but I thought I would share it here. Enjoy, and don't forget to remove the spaces in the link:

http://mozblogz .blogspot .com/

I pulled this rumored list off of another site for the upcoming season.......

Aaron Carter
Wayne Newton
Mark Cuban
Jane Seymore
Mel B.
Tori Spelling
JeFloyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather,
Jennie Garth
Lou Ferrigno
Nia Peeples
Richard Quest
Gisele Bundchen
Helio Castroneves
Sabrina Bryan

Yes that's what I read. Blah. Lou Ferrigno and Mark Cuban should provide some laughs.

Richard Quest is the strange British reporter from CNN, he should be good too.

Supposadly a girl named Erica Ridgeway is going to be one of the pro dancers.
She dances at my ballroom :yes:
Her and her partner (who is Italian and :drool: ) have won many many international championships so it will be kind of exciting to see her on there.

Ericaand%20Andrea.jpg

Tori Spelling AND Jennie Garth???:ohmy:
Why don't they get Luke Perry, Jason Priestly and Shannon Doherty on and just have an all Beverly Hills 90210 reunion dancing with the stars...Ian could come back too:rolleyes:

Sicy said:
Supposadly a girl named Erica Ridgeway is going to be one of the pro dancers.
She dances at my ballroom :yes:
Her and her partner (who is Italian and :drool: ) have won many many international championships so it will be kind of exciting to see her on there.

Ericaand%20Andrea.jpg

That is soooo exciting!! I wonder who her partner will be?!!

I cannot wait till the morning to hear who the dancers will be for this next season! I miss the show, I really do!

Back
Top Bottom