Dancing With The Stars, Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not surprised about Billy Ray Cyrus. Country fans are very loyal. They kept voting for that Sara Evans chic, and she was pretty bad.

I'm not surprised about Heather either. I just wish her leg would have went flying off at some point. Oh well. Did anyone else think it was weird when she started reading her speech of all the people she'd like to thank? And she kept cutting off the host girl. I thought it was pretty rude.

ultravioletluvv said:
I'm not surprised about Billy Ray Cyrus. Country fans are very loyal. They kept voting for that Sara Evans chic, and she was pretty bad.

I'm not surprised about Heather either. I just wish her leg would have went flying off at some point. Oh well. Did anyone else think it was weird when she started reading her speech of all the people she'd like to thank? And she kept cutting off the host girl. I thought it was pretty rude.

I Agree, not so much about wishing to see the leg fly off, but it really bugged me when they dressed her in those butt ugly costumes with the skirts where you could see the knee brace thingie. That's what I focused on, not the dance. I am glad she's gone, not surprised about Billy Ray but we all know he's not gonna win. I am starting to wonder if these shows aren't "fixed" though. :hmm:

Glad I TiVo'd the show so I didn't have to sit thru Meatloaf and lots of filler :der: Can't believe Billy Ray Cyrus survived another day

Lila64 said:
Glad I TiVo'd the show so I didn't have to sit thru Meatloaf and lots of filler :der: Can't believe Billy Ray Cyrus survived another day

I know! I am so :mad: that he's still in it and poor John and Edida got the boot. It made me sick how Cyrus stood there all fidgety like a little kid mouthing that he knew they were next, it was gonna be them and then it wasn't. Meh. I enjoyed watching Cliffy. He enjoyed being on the show, appreciated it and really put his heart and soul into it not to mention he was a class act in comparison to Cyrus. Mr Achey Breaky has survived much longer than I thought he would. Oh well...his time is limited, we all know that. Then things will heat up.

Ha! Doozer will have to start watching more than just the last 10 mins! (I know tho I hate how they S T R E T C H it all out and fill in a thousand commercials and have guest entertainers.. Ugh.

Is something wrong with Mohammed Ali?
He couldnt even clap for his daughter? :der:

How was Ian voted better than Joey last night to stay out of the bottom two? :huh:

At least Billy Ray is gone now...
whew.gif

Ok, so I have to admit, I haven't watched this show at all (ever), but tonite my roommate was watching Monday's episode on our DVR and I sat and watched with her. What was UP with Mr. Cyrus???? Not only could he not dance but he was all pissy at the judges for telling him so? I'm sorry...but isn't that their job? To critique? :eyebrow: Meh. Nice to see Apolo though. Every four years I love watching him in the Olympics. He's :combust:

I think Billy Ray was mad he wasn't voted off last week. He didn't seem like he enjoyed the experience very much.

Apolo is HOT!!!!!!! and recent news says his dancing partner and her fiance have cooled it a bit...wonder if there are some real "sparks" with Apolo? they certainly seem to have some chemistry going on! :wink:

Carek1230 said:
This show is stretched soooooooo long and with sooooo many interruptions and commercials I'm going MAD to know who is going to go home tonite! :hyper:

I tuned in at 8:55 and it was perfect timing! :wink:

anywhere I can watch the dances repeated? I watched 24 and did not see them dance tonight...I have tried the official site...they do not have the dances:(

Back
Top Bottom