Dancing With The Stars, Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apolo really knows how to move his hips, I guess speed skating will do that. I just like him and I like them as a couple, they were clearly superior last night.

Lila64 said:
why would young girls vote for Clyde? :crazy:

it seems like only women have been voted off

and clyde and that guy from cheers, have not been as good as some of the women

I just think men have the advantage in getting votes from women

if that makes any sense

I went to the site to see the Judges scores

and I can say Shanti got way better scores than a couple of the guys

I do think a "y" chromer will be leaving tonight.

I think Ali is safe and that exBeatlette has better pictures on the internet than Antonella.

Tonite could be his night to go Dooze, I agree with you. What really pisses me off about him is that he just looks like he could give a rat's ass and doesn't wanna be there, like he lost a bet or something......

whew.gif

Billy Ray sorta looked pissed that he wasn't the one voted out last night! As much as I didn't care for Clyde his departure speech was very nice.

And BOY was it fun seeing Apolo dance again last night....TWICE they showed his perfect performance! I have that "Move it Move it" song stuck in my head!!! I can't wait till next week!

I only saw Apolo and Ian, it's baseball season now and how can I juggle that and all my shows ? :(

Ian's dancing just seems so phony for lack of a better word, he's trying way too hard.

Lila64 said:
I was surprised Heather went home before Billy Ray Cyrus & John Ratzenberger :shrug:

I'm not. Billy Ray and John Ratzenberger are both likeable guys, whereas Heather was widely disliked by the general public. In my opinion she stayed on as long as she did because people had a morbid curiosity about her disability and how it would effect her dancing. When she proved to be a good dancer - despite her artificial leg - with no embarrassing accidents (except falling last week) viewers lost interest. That's my theory anyway.

Don't get me wrong - I'm no Heather fan, and wouldn't have voted for her in a million years. I just don't think she was the worst. Which does go to show it's a popularity contest, I guess :shrug:

I don't think Heather was the worst either, I think Cliff Clavin is awful. His friends said he's a good dancer when he replaced the Sopranos guy, I think all his friends must be vision impaired :wink:

Maybe Cliff/Billy Ray are DWTS version of Sanjaya

Back
Top Bottom