Dancing With The Stars, Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
The new cast was announced today

Tucker Carlson :lol:

Jerry Springer should be great too

August 14, 2006 - ABC's hit show "Dancing with the Stars" returns to the airwaves this fall with a new cast, and the lineup has just been announced on 6abc!

Last year, Drew Lachey (formerly of the boy band Ninety-eight Degrees) and his partner took home the title. The season before, local native Kelly Monaco was caught in a fierce competition with former Seinfeld co-star John O'Hurley. Monaco won at the end of the regular season, but O'Hurley won a special dance-off competition.

This year's participants are: talk show host Jerry Springer, actress Vivica A. Fox, MSNBC political talk show host Tucker Carlson, actor Joseph Lawrence, NFL running back Emmitt Smith, actor Harry Hamlin (who is married to this year's co-host Lisa Rinna), actor Mario Lopez of "Saved by the Bell" fame, Willa Ford, Monique Coleman of Disney's "High School Musical," and country musician Sara Evans and model Shanna Moakler.

Why is this show still on?

When on when is this reality fad going to end once and for all? It's been six freaking years already.

From this point forward I will refer to this show as 'Dancing With The Has-Beens'.

Tucker Carlson

:lmao:

Maybe it's a prize after he got his taint handed to him by Jon Stewart.

Hey I'm pulling for Tucker!!! He's an awesomely nice guy, though probably a horrible dancer. (He helped me out on some school projects and took me backstage at Crossfire for my 17th birthday :D )

I bet Mario Lopez is going to beat the crap out of all of them though...oh well. Go Tucker! :lol:

spinger will do well (for the old guy factor)

and Joey Lawarence will do well

much like, Drew Lachey did last year

Joey Lawrence, he shaved his head for a movie

joey_lawrence.jpg

joey_lawrence2.jpg

You've started a family, you're working on movies. What made you want to take on something as intensive as Dancing with the Stars?

It is intensive. But I'm up to the challenge of it. I always wanted to learn how to dance. I could kind of move a little bit in clubs and stuff but I was never trained. Last year my wife and I were watching it and we just got hooked on it. We thought it was a really fun, positive show. The opportunity came up for me to do it and I just said, "I want to do that. That sounds fun."

Who were you rooting for last season?

Honestly, I think the best man won. Stacy (Keibler) was arguably the best dancer technically. But I think that Drew (Lachey) just kind of had this thing that worked. He had a charisma and a sense of passion for it and a great attitude about it.

You're dancing with Edyta Sliwinska, who's amazing.

We've been training for about 5-6 weeks, a lot of the time it's been 4-5 hours a day. It's been unbelievably tough but, honestly, that's not a lot of time with what I've had to learn. We get along really well, but she's been kicking my rear-end. But you need to do that in order to have a chance to compete.

What's been the most difficult thing for you to master?

The posture, actually. Latin dancing is a little more familiar to me because it's slightly similar to dancing with somebody in a club where you can have that eye contact. But (doing more traditional dances) you have to be in contact with that person at all times – touching – but you barely ever look at them. It's about the posturing and keeping your nose up in the air and it's a very kind of haughty, arrogant dance and I hate it, to be honest with you.

You're a fitness fanatic. How has dancing affected your workout routine?

I decided to lay off leg workouts completely just because I know that you can't be squatting and lunging with all this crazy weight with what we need to do for dancing.

Are you running out of Icy Hot?

Believe me, I'm taking baths and trying to get some Epsom salts in there. It's amazing – I come home every day with something sore that I never knew I had.

Ok Joey Lawrence is.. :ohmy: :combust: AND a good dancer!

I had no idea Jerry Springer was going to be on :lol: :lmao:

OMG what a show! There's some talent with this batch of dancers! Hells yea Joey's :combust: and that Mario's not too shabby, that man can shake his bootay in front of me anytime!!! :flirt: WOW! It's still too early for me to make a prediction, maybe in a week or so but so far I like Emmitt and Mario.

So what's everyone else's take?

That was great, Tucker Carlson was horrible-but I knew he would be :lol:

Emmitt Smith is so adorable and sweet :cute: I missed Mario Lopez. What was with the bow around Jerry Springer's jacket? :huh:

I only saw a few of them because of rockstar.

Tucker was pretty bad. Jerry's jacket was a tad on the fem side.

Back
Top Bottom