Dancing With The Stars, Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in shock.

Sorry but I just dont think Emmitt is as good of a dancer as Joey.

Sicy said:
I'm in shock.

Sorry but I just dont think Emmitt is as good of a dancer as Joey.

I would agree, you can see the finesse the other 2 have on the dancefloor. The toes and the line, watch them and tell me Emmitt deserves to win over the other 2. Because I just dont see it, sure he's a popular fellow, just liek Jerry was, but should the others have gone before Jerry - just goes to show it isnt all about how you dance.

For the winner? It should be Mario since he IS the better dancer, but I have a feeling Emmitt just might win.

Mario is a fantastic dancer. He has the whole 'hip action' thing down, which is very important in ballroom/latin dancing.

i-voted.gif

I thought they both did great :up:

I have never voted on any season of this show, but I voted online for Emmitt. Yes Mario is technically the better dancer, but that's not everything to me. I just love Emmitt's enthusiasm and all out effort and dedication-as a former football player who had never danced like Mario did, he had to work much harder. And I love Cheryl Burke's dancing.

I think Mario will win and he would certainly be worthy of it

Is it sad that seeing Emmitt dancing to MC Hammer probably ranks among the Top 100 highlights of my life? :love:

:ohmy: - Congratulations ES!

I saw a poll online earlier today, and the best dancer was Mario, but the vote for who wuld win was Emmitt!

Back
Top Bottom