Dancing with the Stars 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True, her body is too dark and it doesn't match the skin tone of her face. Someone must come in, they line up all the dancers and spray tan like there's no tomorrow.

people.com

After a rough week in the ballroom, Dancing with the Stars partners Derek Hough and Shannon Elizabeth hug it out – and share a smooch! – Thursday while frolicking at the beach in Malibu.

shannon_elizabeth2.jpg

I was talking to my mom tonite and mentioned to her these pictures and she said she didn't want to hear it, she doesn't like Shannon Elizabeth either (We are rooting for Kristi).

ok lmao @ the announcer chick grilling Shannon and Derek about their 'relationship' :lol:

And oh gee Kristi got all 10's. What a surprise :yawn:

Good night tonight - I think, unfortunately, it might be Marlee's time. Her dance tonight was very weak and awkward.

Poor Marlee, she was struggling tonite. I think it might be her demise this week. Too bad, but she'll go out with class. I wasn't all that impressed with the big group number. Still, tomorrow will be fun.

I actually didnt care for Kristi's dance...preferred Christian's dance actually...and I even liked a few others moreso than hers as well...some of her leg extensions were bent and I didnt like them much...wouldnt have given hera 10..:wink:

shannon is real awkward with her height and lanky legs, and no hip action...looks wierd...:huh:

Matlee was on Jimmy Kimmel. She really is humble and such a nice person. Sad to see her go.

Was it just me or was anyone else having difficulty watching that one 12 year old pair of young ballroom dancers....the onc where the girl looked a foot taller and 10 years older than the boy? It was quite obvious she was slouching and trying to cower to not look so gargantuan next to the poor kid. The other little couple in red was really good. I also enjoyed Riverdance. As for Ashlee Simpson's performance....meh.

Poor Cristian! I hope he's okay... :(

Cristian de la Fuente’s samba came to halt Monday night — and the Chilean soap star was sent to the hospital — after suffering a severe muscle cramp in his arm on the Dancing with the Stars dancefloor.

“It hurts,” de la Fuente told cohost Samantha Harris backstage, holding an ice pack to his left forearm. “It hurts the arm and it hurts that I couldn’t do it, you know, it’s tough.”

Still, he put on a strong showing. Seconds after hurting himself, the actor faced the judges, insisting “I’m fine,” and clutched his arm in obvious pain before going to commercial break. During the dance he had tried to shake off the injury, but he pulled back from lifting his pro partner Cheryl Burke off the floor.

“When we were dancing I fell back into his arms and I heard something crack,” Burke told PEOPLE between tears after the show. “I am so worried. He is not a wuss. He tried to finish the dance.”

The EMT on site diagnosed a “severe muscle cramp,” cohost Tom Bergeron told the audience.

Meanwhile, the judges, who gave the couple straight 7’s (21/30) for their performance, had encouraging words. “I really appreciate you went the whole round and you were there for Cheryl,” judge Carrie Ann Inaba said, while Bruno Tonioli told him: “I hope you’re coming back because you are a great performer.” –with reporting by Monica Rizzo

I think the 7's scored were too low. The dance looked pretty good up until the injury. I read the same on another site as well. :shrug:

Last edited:
I feel bad for Christian and Cheryl too and hope that they do come back. What on earth is a "severe muscle cramp" though? And how would something like that "crack"? Sounds a bit more serious than that, you could tell he was REALLY holding back and struggling to keep himself together. He did a good job and the show did an excellent job as well of dealing with the situation. An injury on a show like this is bound to happen at some point. It looked like a really good dance number though.

Some interesting scores tonite, things shaken up a bit. Looking forward to tomorrow night :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom