Dancing with the Stars 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh.. cant she go get her face fixed by someone good then? The cheeks are just too much, I can barely stand to look at her :sad:

So I really like Shannon Elizabeth.. I think she's doing awesome so far and of course Kristy Y and Marlee just amazes me every time I watch her.

Penn Jillette and Monica Seles were eliminated.

But I think the real loser of the night was "Take On Me". It did get murdered, after all.

Adam Corolla should have gone home, but it was close with Penn. He's just more entertaining. Luckily I TiVo'd the show, and skipped all of the Jonas Bros. performances. :happy:

I thought Adam Corolla's comment when Julie said who had paired them together and he said "God"..."thank you God"
hahahaha:lol:

No surprise on the eliminations this week. Had to laugh at Penn breaking the glass coffee table and spilling the drinks on Kimmel though :up: Way to go! :up: Monica was much too stiff and boring, she should stick to tennis me thinks.

Adam was mumbling about Mormons making fun of his dance partner. I guess Julianne and her brother's family are Mormon. It looked like Julianne was getting a little bit uncomfortable hearing it too but she took it like a champ. Adam was also making fun of the "homosexuals in wardrobe" that outfitted his dance partner, apparently he didn't like her outfit. He won't be long on the show I don't think-he's really got an opinionated mouth that can get him in hot water often. The judges say his dancing improved this week but I don't quite agree. I don't enjoy watching or listening to him.

Last night's show WAS kind of boring. I am rooting for Kristy and it was horrible waiting for the very end of the show until she danced last. Wish I had TiVo :sad:

I didn't pay too much attention tonite I'll admit. As much of a nice guy "The Gute" is, not so surprised here either. I really thought the chubby girl was going to go though. I did like that dance that Julianne and Mark did during Kylie Minogue's 2nd song.

:yes: Just one couple. I kinda like it when it's two couples....makes the show go by a wee bit faster!

Steve Gutenberg was such a nice and positive, genuine
person and he was really giving it his undivided energy and attention, sad to see someone like that go. :sad:

So my mom met Cheryl Burke, Drew Lachey, Jerry Rice (again) and that announcer guy from Dancing with the stars on Friday nite. I guess Cheryl practices at the Metronome ballroom in San Francisco, and the owner of the Starlite ballroom (which is where we dance) bought the Metronome so they celebrated there and my mom was invited because she's a regular student at Starlite. Some pics were taken, she's tracking them down. I'll post them when she gets a hold of them. She absolutely loved Cheryl. Until I told her that she's a homewrecker :lol: (re: the scandal between her and Joey lawrence and Drew Lachey).

You're going to have to keep us all posted, Sicy! This is so cool! Thanks for the link! I miss watching Channel 7 news with Don Sanchez and Cheryl Jennings in SF! I've been to the Metronome too when my son danced with the Nike Dance Team!!

So Cheryl Burke grew up in Atherton, eh? Interesting she was there with Drew Lachey too. :hmm: I think openingthis studio and the reasons are all good and I wish her (and her mom and other investors as well as they hopefully open additional studios across the country) the best of luck! I wonder if this will bring her and Christian de la Fuenta more votes this season?!!

Atherton is like the next city over from me. I'm surprised I havent seen her around :hmm:

A lot of great dancing tonight :applaud:
I wish they would have updated us on Derek. Yes, he danced, but how is his neck?

Corolla can get on the unicycle and ride on out of here. Please.

Lila64 said:
Corolla can get on the unicycle and ride on out of here. Please.

well, you have to admit that was pretty impressive...
in a non-dancing sort of way...:wink:

I thought it was hilarious :up: He brings some excitement to a sometimes very boring show.

Ok so the photographer didnt get one of my mom and Cheryl :( but her friend did, so she's going to try to get it from her.

But here she is at the Metronome with Tom Bergeron and Jerry Rice :D

momtombereron.jpg

momjerryrice2.jpg

And here are the stars, and the guy on the right next to Drew is the owner of Starlite, where me and my mom dance usually. He's a character.

dwts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom