Dancing with the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw about maybe 10 minutes of the show and I don't like it - really boring I think :|

I don't know when Skating With Celebrities is on, I know I already started a thread about it :eek: that should be funny

here's the list for Dancing With The Stars

Wayne's World shwing-er
Tia Carrere, 38; original Access Hollywood host Giselle Fernandez, 44; WWE star Stacy Keibler, 26; 98 Degrees pop singer Drew (Not Nick) Lachey, 29; ESPN veteran Kenny Mayne, 46; trivia question answer
Tatum O'Neal, 42 (the youngest-ever Oscar winner); future NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice, 43; soap star
Lisa Rinna, 42; rapper-actor Romeo, 24; and, in a nod to the inevitable, George Hamilton, 66, player of self in film, commercials and, now, Dancing with the Stars.

203920280.jpg

:combust:

I really enjoyed this show tonite altho I'd never heard of Stacey Kiebler....but then I am not a fan of wrestling. The show was real entertaining and fun, even that old tanned fart George Hamilton was funny. I didn't watch last season so it's new to me, but I am going to watch. It will be fun to see who wins in the end! :wink:

Master P was too funny-that's dancing?

Drew Lachey really knows how to move :eek:

That wrestler is so pretty, guys will vote for her just to keep her on the show

I thought Tatum O'Neal was pretty good too

Jerry Rice was good and so adorable, he is such a classy guy

Dancing with the Stars:lol:

When Master P falls down he will say
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i voted for Giselle Fernandez :drool: and Jerry Rice :up:

i never watched it before so this is my first season. also, Tatum needs to just close her mouth and dance. man, she irriTATUMed me last night. :mad:

My family were die hard Niner fans and we met many of the players.....Jerry Rice included. VERY nice man. My favorites were Ronnie Lott, Dwight Clark and Jerry Rice. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom