Damien Rice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
BAND INDEX
:scream:

There are three threads on rice that are all over 6 months old. Two of them are irrelevent and one is 8 pages of one-liners. I think the forum wont die from alittle re-posts. God know thats all that goes on it the U2 forum.

I'd also like to add that this is merely a guide. If you feel what you want to post wouldn't fit in an existing thread, go ahead and start a new one.

Besides it would be nice if someone could tell a new person about this index before you get all hot and bothered about a post.

Tarvark said:

Besides it would be nice if someone could tell a new person about this index before you get all hot and bothered about a post.

You were just told in the Radiohead thread, that's why I had the reaction I did.
I participated in those Damien Rice threads and I think you could have easily boosted one of them to rejuvenate the discussion.

But I am happy to share the love here, too.

Correction: you weren't told about the band index, just linked to a thread. Sorry, my bad. :reject:

Band index schmand index. The point is Damo is fucking amazing.

Sorry about that, I just think it is alittle difficult to start up around here with out an explaining thread. Sorry for my reaction.

Back to Damian since we have this thread and cant do anything about it :p

We need more troubadours.

i think i heard a new damien song last week on kcrw in LA. Not sure though. A woman was singing with him. Is Lisa hannigan still touring with him?

Back
Top Bottom