Dallas, Moray, Scotland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should be called the Adelaide Sparrows. :yes:

Urge to troll is rising, rising, rising ...

I'm sorry to continue the accent difference thing, but where on earth have the last two letters of Ashley McGrath's last name gone? (listening to radio broadcast)

Yeah, the last name "McGrath" is pronounced McGrah in every instance I've ever encountered.

:tsk: those poor poor extra letters.

Oh jeez, Vlad, I have the worst memory ever. I keep forgetting Adelaide's your team :doh:.

Oh fuck this game. I can't believe I actually thought we would win this easily.

What's the score, folks? My computer's being so sluggish that the AFL site will probably kill it if I try to go on there.

I'm going to vacuum the house now. I can't stand following this game.

It's not quite caught up for me, but as of about a minute ago it is 28-37 Brisbane.

McGrath is a beast tonight. But it seems like it's a bit of a three-way force of Him, Brown and Powers. That's what I'm noticing anyways.

God, it's nice to follow a game live.

EDIT: 29-37 it says now.

A lot of people in the chat were bitching that he hasn't really done much since his return. I wouldn't know about last week (though of course, Brisbane did finally get their first win), but tonight, he may not be scoring goals, but he's getting the ball down there.

I think last week, partly having him back just gave them more confidence, more cohesion as a team, even if he didn't make the world's biggest impact.

But then I didn't see the game either, just going by what I heard and how big an influence he is within the team these days.

Be nice if we could actually turn up against bottom 8 sides for once.

:Nomsteryeah:

Based in Gasglow. :)

That was funny too. *L*

Just woke up, I have the worst case of the plague ever. I expect buboes to erupt at any moment. : dying:

Sorry I never got around to making the thread... I left work at 6pm and then when I got home preparations for last night's BBQ had started, and continued thru yesterday. Well done Reggo for finding the original... it didn't show up when I put "Dallas" into google maps.

:up:

And why the hell is the Hawthorn game not starting until 4:40pm? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom