Daisy does America and... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Trust me.....being nice and helpful is an plus of being in Pleba :wink:

Ye well my friend wasn't too nice when he saw a text in Maths he said you was death, so I sent what he said to her

Irishteen said:

No I think Steve would be more open to the crossdressing, than me :wink:

So for some reason Steve your male alter ego is a violent fellow,

So to summarise you've invented an alter ego who is an exaggeration of the antiquated notion of the stereotypical male to release anger on those who do not exist?
Yet he is also likely to cross dress.

There’s so many possible conclusions that I could reach here in regards to “Steve”.

:wink:

youtooellen said:
^^ ZD: :shifty:

maybe it's also because I'm a bit.. computer illiterate... :yikes:

sometimes I can't even open Microsoft Word properly.. :sad:

:sad:

Really I feel your pain.

Maybe you should use a pen and paper and contact me using airmail to have a longwinded conversation about computer illiteracy.

Wouldn’t that be convenient?

:sexywink:

< Edge :love:

I have an obsession with baby U2 as well :reject:
I think it's because it's reassuring to me that they were 16 yrs old at a certain point in life.. :hmm: :wink:

ZeroDude said:

So for some reason Steve your male alter ego is a violent fellow,

So to summarise you've invented an alter ego who is an exaggeration of the antiquated notion of the stereotypical male to release anger on those who do not exist?
Yet he is also likely to cross dress.

There’s so many possible conclusions that I could reach here in regards to “Steve”.

Ye Steve is weird ain't he, I don't even know were he comes from, he just came, and now he is tryin' to take over my body :ohmy: and I just siad that because Steve is f**ked up they are usually the type of people to do f**ked up things

ZeroDude said:

Maybe you should use a pen and paper and contact me using airmail to have a longwinded conversation about computer illiteracy.

Wouldn’t that be convenient?

:shifty:

I've never mailed a thing in my life before.
Not only am I computer illiterate, but also airmail illiterate :|

this is very discouraging.. :sad:

but it could be convenient if I knew how to airmail..

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:eyebrow: I nor other Plebans are not death nor death related! That's just crazy talk! :huh:

Well when I told him what country she was from, he tried to pronounce the name and sad that sounds like death in some langauge, she is death, and she didn't deny it either

Irishteen said:

Ye Steve is weird ain't he, I don't even know were he comes from, he just came, and now he is tryin' to take over my body :ohmy: and I just siad that because Steve is f**ked up they are usually the type of people to do f**ked up things

Like usurping your minds control over all of your physical functions.

youtooellen said:

:shifty:

I've never mailed a thing in my life before.
Not only am I computer illiterate, but also airmail illiterate :|

this is very discouraging.. :sad:

but it could be convenient if I knew how to airmail..

Well then maybe you can just :sexywink: across the ocean?

youtooellen said:

:hmm:
the ocean is unusually big...

Well here's what you can do, replicate this: sexywink: with anything so it's large enough to be viewed from space and possibly from earth as hopefully it will cover the sky.

In this case we will be able to communicate through the powers of sexiness. (Or Adam)

Ya dig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom