Daisy does America and... DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My power JUST came on!!!!! :ohmy: It's been off since 9:30 a.m. :yikes: and trees have been falling down everywhere :uhoh:

On the brightside, I got to leave school at 10:30 because there was no power :lol:

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yikes: Drink plenty of fluids and try to stay cool by either taking a cool shower, using a fan or maybe lying down for a bit :wink:

Am, my mother will kill me if I knock off the heat, we don;t ahve one, done it for 2 hours

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I never say to knock off the thermostat or heater....I'm just saying to either take a cool shower, using a fan if you have one or just lying down with a cool towel.

I amn't taking a shower, I amn't taking I a shower I waited four hours to get the computer to talk to my girlfriend I ain't givin' it up, and no fan, and I amn't lyin' down

Irishteen said:

I amn't taking a shower, I amn't taking I a shower I waited four hours to get the computer to talk to my girlfriend I ain't givin' it up, and no fan, and I amn't lyin' down

Well....I guess the only options is plenty of fluids....the colder the better.

And I'm not hearing no as an answer! That you can do without have to leave the computer for a long time! :grumpy: :wink:

< writes in journal too much

I actually have this thing where I need to keep myself limited to 60 journal entries.. I don't know why.. :eyebrow: :rolleyes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well....I guess the only options is plenty of fluids....the colder the better.

And I'm not hearing no as an answer! That you can do without have to leave the computer for a long time! :grumpy: :wink:

I am drinking fluids I jsut drank too glasses of water, and opened another button on my shirt, there will be no buttons left to open soon, the what will I do :ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:happy: Good......at least you are doing something to feel better

(Trust me on this one...I have a VERY SHORT temper and I will get crazy when I get :angry: )

Trust me on this one I ahve a seven shorter temper,a dn when I'm angry I am really f**ked up, I say f**k in every sentence and attack jsut go crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom