Daft Punk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
nothing like the album Recovery to get one pumping, i would be at the treadmill with this baby blasting if it wasn't for me injured knee:mad:
anyone who can appreciate some dance/electronic music once in a while i think you might like this

and their sci-fi alien weird silent flick thing that is perfectly syncronized with this album is so :drool::bow:

:rockon: gotta go listen to the rest of it for the hundreth time

I've come to find that a lot of up tempo electronic stuff is GREAT to listen to while running/exercising. :up:

I honestly dont know all that much Daft Punk stuff.... :uhoh:

I remember when Da Funk was a hit down under in about 97/98, not a bad dance song in my opinion (prefer chemical brothers myself), but i loved the video clip of that guy with a dogs head walking around the streets

Got Musique Vol. 1, Daft Punk's greatest hits. Sounding pretty good so far, especially the early stuff.

Was a big fan of One More Time and Robot Rock as well.

The cd came with a dvd of their videos. I loved the videos for Da Funk and Around the World but was more than disappointed with the videos for One More Time and other songs from that era.

It's all that bullshit anime trite, just crappy over-hyped cartoons.

Where's the sheer cinematic brilliance of their earlier videos?

Can't stand anime menga hentai cartoons or whatever it is....it's almost like Daft Punk sold out to the Japanese market for that particular period...

...thankfully they returned to form.

I love Daft Punk!!! :love: But I don't have any album of theirs, just a handful of songs on itunes.

Those first 4 or 5 songs on Discovery are :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have Discovery. It is good music.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger :drool:

And One More Time is just about the funnest song ever. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom