Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when I was in a shop last week and was asked my surname the man working there said "Ok, I'll keep that reserved for you Mrs S". I got really angry. :lol:

I like to believe I look very young, a few weeks ago someone asked me if I was old enough to know what a certain drink tasted like and I always meet really patronising guys in bars who say it's sweet my big sister (who is over 3 years younger than me) takes me out with her.

Lara Mullen said:
I am going out with some friends next weekend. It's the first time I have been out to a club since June - I still don't really want to go but she's going to France. I got boring this summer.

I also met a girl I used to go to school with today and I hadn't seen her in 3 years until last Friday when I went to her work (a coffee shop). Today she kept staring down at my stomach (where my hand was) and then snatched my hand and asked where my engagement ring was because I was "acting engaged last week". How can you act engaged by just standing there when someone else is asking for the coffees and you don't open your mouth once??? :der: I said I was in a rush and left after that, I also suspect she thought I might have been pregnant and was trying to see if I had any kind of bump. I never liked her to begin with.

That's odd. :huh:

The furthest I have travelled is Dutchland. I only started flying this year.

Lara Mullen said:
And when I was in a shop last week and was asked my surname the man working there said "Ok, I'll keep that reserved for you Mrs S". I got really angry. :lol:

:ohmy: This reminds me of when I was on a train the other day and these kids kept kicking the back of my seat so someone said to them "stop doing that, you'll annoy the lady sitting in front of you."

LADY? I'm twenty-two. I'm a GIRL thankyouverymuch.

The song wouldn't sound the same if you fell in love with a lady instead of a girl now, would it?

:wink:

Lara Mullen said:

I like to believe I look very young, a few weeks ago someone asked me if I was old enough to know what a certain drink tasted like and I always meet really patronising guys in bars who say it's sweet my big sister (who is over 3 years younger than me) takes me out with her.

You looked young when I met you four weeks ago.

And I don't think you've aged that much since then.

:heart:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
Joy Divison's Love Will Tear Us Apart is a song that really shouldn't make you want to dance but does.

</random>

I downlaoded that song yesterday.

I thought it was weird too, April. This girl seemed to want to know a lot of my business. I am a rather private person, I will not divulge certain information to many people, especially not with someone I never trusted to begin with. I started feeling really awkward and I thought it was pretty rude for her to jsut grab my hand and just gawk at my finger. :slant:

Popmartijn said:

The furthest I travelled was also NYC! :up:

Amazing city! :yes:

Isn't it? I only just visited it for the first time in 2003. I can't believe I waited so long. And I'm going to see U2, so even more of a reason to be excited. :D

Laura :hug: on the flying thing. I'm already nervous for my one and a half hour flight this fall, lol. :reject:

Vodka crans always help, though. :wink:

Popmartijn said:

In Dutchiespeak, we usually only say 'cola' for the drink. No Coke or Pepsi or whatever. Just 'cola'.

:)

Funny, in Austria we say cola both for the drink and the drug. The real name of the drug is Kokain, similar to english, but the people on the street say Cola.

FizzingWhizzbees said:

:ohmy: This reminds me of when I was on a train the other day and these kids kept kicking the back of my seat so someone said to them "stop doing that, you'll annoy the lady sitting in front of you."

LADY? I'm twenty-two. I'm a GIRL thankyouverymuch.

The song wouldn't sound the same if you fell in love with a lady instead of a girl now, would it?

Oh, I got called woman on the bus the week before the Mrs incident. That also made me mad. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

I downlaoded that song yesterday.

I thought it was weird too, April. This girl seemed to want to know a lot of my business. I am a rather private person, I will not divulge certain information to many people, especially not with someone I never trusted to begin with. I started feeling really awkward and I thought it was pretty rude for her to jsut grab my hand and just gawk at my finger. :slant:

So am I. My family knows by now not to ask me anything personal, because they know they'll get "the look", lol.

That's my extended family, btw. :shifty:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

I still have this dream that Fell In Love With A Boy is about me.
:D

Lara Mullen said:
I am a rather private person, I will not divulge certain information to many people, especially not with someone I never trusted to begin with. I started feeling really awkward and I thought it was pretty rude for her to jsut grab my hand and just gawk at my finger. :slant:

Yeah, that's just really odd that she acted like that. :down:

Someone should try grabbing her ass and claim to be checking if she's gained weight. See how she likes people grabbing hold of her.

That's a bit mean, isn't it?

:reject:

We fly out at 6 in the morning

On the way home from Amsterdam I nearly fell asleep on the plane, the only thing that stopped me was my fear of sleeping through landing and a stranger having to wake me up. Teh flight was delayed by about 3 hours though. As soon as I got home I went straight to bed. I got no sleep the night before. Something was also sharing the hotel room with us and I kept getting bitten and had big marks all over my legs that were extremely itchy. :crack: )

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Isn't it? I only just visited it for the first time in 2003. I can't believe I waited so long. And I'm going to see U2, so even more of a reason to be excited. :D

It indeed is. I was there last May. And it immediately competed with Madrid for my favourite city.
:drool:

Lara Mullen said:
I got no sleep the night before. Something was also sharing the hotel room with us and I kept getting bitten and had big marks all over my legs that were extremely itchy. :crack: )

:ohmy:

*but will make no remarks about this*
:silent:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Funny, in Austria we say cola both for the drink and the drug. The real name of the drug is Kokain, similar to english, but the people on the street say Cola.

it doesn't sound the same
when it's spelled kokain.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
So am I. My family knows by now not to ask me anything personal, because they know they'll get "the look", lol.

That's my extended family, btw. :shifty:

Like your 'avatar look'? :sexywink:

:banghead:

This thread is so much fun at the moment. And right now I'm having connection problems. :rant:

Why can't it have problems when I'm trying to read a FYM thread, so that it prevents me from reading other people's stupidity.
:mad:

Popmartijn said:

:ohmy:

*but will make no remarks about this*
:silent:

I put an explanation as to why I was being kept awake. :angry:

Fizz, the girl has put on a lot of weight actually. :lol:
I just really dislike her and people questioning me especially about something completely random. I don't know how you can act like an engaged person by just standing waiting for a cup of coffee. I better make sure I don't look like that next time I see her. :|

Popmartijn said:
:banghead:

This thread is so much fun at the moment. And right now I'm having connection problems. :rant:

Why can't it have problems when I'm trying to read a FYM thread, so that it prevents me from reading other people's stupidity.
:mad:

damn computers. :madspit:

:hug:

I have lots of extended family, April 15 aunts / uncles and 30 cousins on just one side. About 11 on my dad's side and a lot of cousins too.

I see one uncle and one girlfriend and 5 cuosins (his children) a few times each year. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom