daddy's gonna pay for your crashed DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^:yes: you do, it's a life changing experience!

Full000008.jpg

^Bono bum :giggle:

:combust:

^:wave: have fun talking to kate!

okay, now for the pre-show pictures!!

Full000009.jpg

<had to climb up onto the tour bus to get this pic :reject:

I feel inferior with my pictures now

I was so nervous and shaking.......most of these pics were taken by the guy standing behind me :heart: The people behind me were so nice, they really wanted Bono to pull me up on stage, so every time he came over, they'd start make making a huge commotion and pointing at me :heart:

Taken after WOWY, that's why it's dark

This is my favorite picture :heart:
BonoCop.jpg

:rant: These are small, i'm going to Image Shack

^^^:heart: :love:

^i met Adam...he signed my shirt :hyper: it was pretty crazy though, i had to jump over a yellow fence thing to get over to where Bono and Adam were, so I missed meeting Bono, but I got pretty close to him, then i pushed my way up to the front and asked Adam to sign my shirt :happy: and he did :hyper:

Full000016.jpg

circa1992 said:
^^That's awesome :happy: :hyper: Was he nice?! :love:

He was so sweet! :love: I sort of asked him to sign a very interesting area...without realizing it at the time and he was very gentlemanly (not really a word, but we'll go with it) and super nice! :combust:

Full000018.jpg

It was snowing when I saw them and they only got there an hour before the concert :grumpy:

My dad and I tried to get autographs, but we decided they weren't coming til right before the concert :grumpy:

circa1992 said:
^He's looking right at you :faint:

:lol: probably because I was standing with my camera up to my face waiting for him to walk through the frame so I could get a picture...

^^^:shrug: nobody can resist the hottness of the silver fox :combust: :faint:

and for the record...I was wearing my War shirt from U2.com and there's a white flag on it that happens to fall in "an area" but I was so excited that I just asked him to sign my shirt and he chose the flag, so I pulled the shirt out so he wasn't molesting me or something...:D

Back to the concert pics...

Full000021.jpg

^^^^^^^^Does anyone else know the story behind my hat and care to share it? :lol:

Great pictures Kara and Cassie :love:

Hey Zootles :hug:

Back
Top Bottom