d&g - DESCRIBE & Gabbana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^i think it is just to do with Bono getting a guy up on stage to play Party Girl and he did it really well...he posted on this site...

< The title of this thread reminds me of last year when I went to Las Vegas with some friends and while visiting the Forum Shops in Ceasar's Palace, we visited the D&G store and one of them purchased a pair of jeans for $195........what a waste of money.....in my opinion.

^pretty good darlin...just working on my 3rd year situation:wink: I managed to spill water over myself and all over the floor in front of her yesterday...i get exceptionally clumsy around girls i like:huh: ahh well.

Hows you?

^^^im pretty good i guess. :shrug:

i know what you need to do for your girl...after taking her out to a nice dinner you will perform an occapello (or however you spell it) version of "wonderful tonight" by eric clapton. then you will whip out an acoustic guitar and guys with horns will stand in the background as you sing van morrisons "into the mystic."

sorry, ive always wanted a guy to do that for me. if some guy off the street did that i'd marry him on the spot. :love:

Alright well I guess I might just give it a go. I guess we'll all find out come Saturday.

Im working on Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World and i already do a pretty good acapella Mysterious Ways:wink:

imp13 good luck :hug: i'll be listening or watching whatever :rolleyes:

bye dana

Hi LJT :hug:

clumsy is alright we're all clumsy sometimes. She may find it cute!

Thanks redkat. We'll see how this goes. Or if I even have the balls to make the sign

Hey Kat...That is what i am hoping..so far she has been laughing with me not at:D

^
has just recently got audioscrobbler

I know this is a little off topic, but can someone answer a couple of questions for me about the SAT exam?
Since you guys are more or less all American, I figured you'd be the best ones to ask.

^the trouble i have is getting to talk to her on a regular basis...i can pretty much just walk into her office for a chat...but that means a 40 minute walk to the union...student accomodation is situated at the city outskirts...lovely area just far from the centre and my lectures

twas today i think, unless she is celebrating it early (she kinda whispered the date to me, but i didn't hear her clearly:huh: i should have asked but i am never on the ball like that)...but she took the day off...so i was unable to give her, her present:( I don't think she is expecting anything from me anyway so it should still be a good surprise

^
good man :up:

you asked me what my bday was a while back.. do you remember :whistle:

Beth
i took the sat. it changes every year but I might be able to answer your questions

^ummm is it in January:reject: Sorry i had a list of people's birthdays but i left it at home:huh:

what's champ?

(i just ate and did the dishwasher in record time, lol)

i might be able to answer some questions about the SAT since i'm reminded of it constantly :crazy: I've only taken the PSAT so far, and that was horrible enough...theyve changed it alot this year. no more analogies, but theres an essay worth 800 so its out of 2400 not 1600.

Back
Top Bottom