d&g - DESCRIBE & Gabbana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
you won't be able to hide those embarassing guilty pleasures anymore ;)

(although you can, technically.... you can delete the statistics)

Tim Tam had fun in pointing out my Kelly Clarkson phase a few months ago :grumpy:

^^ so did you guys download the last.fm radio player or do you just use your own like wmp/winamp/itunes?

^ Hey Doozer! :wave:

^
e2u
likes 'em clean :rolleyes:

Hi Doozer :wave:

Today Stayin Alive -the beegees randomly shuffled into my playllist and I panicked lol!

I downloaded it to itunes it tells you how to do it. Darren showed me how to get it into my sig so I can't tell you that. It was just a link though

^ :sexywink:

Okay... so I created my profile on last.fm. Now, do I have to subscribe/pay to play my radio station? :huh:

^
umm no

i didn't pay anything just download the plug in for your media player and you're good to go

you can add me to your friends if ya want :sexywink:

^ e2u, when did you become Zoomerang96? :huh: :wink:

^^ red, so I just play whatever music I want from my computer and it records my listening history? Doesn't it come with a radio station I can customize? :scratch:

:lmao: at donut/thigh comment!

yeah, Zoot - just start playing tracks and they should register. If they don't, then something's not right.
The radio station is just an extra - the core audioscrobbler service is associated with recording what you listen to.

^ So if I use the last.fm player, it doesn't seem to add to my recent tracks! Is it cos I used winamp for the plugin? :der:

e2u

:reject: it is Nov 1st that I have GA for :donthurtme: :uhoh:

I am hoping to meet the band I may hang out for a bit on the 2nd if I dont' get a chance on the 1st but I don't have tickets for the 2nd :(

Zoot
I really don't know sorry. It seems like the site should tell you what to do. Are you sure it's installed?

going now guys

:wave:

:wave: redkat

:hug:

Zoot, take me though what you've done so far with it :)

(and if I disappear, i'm sorry - it's my connection :angry: )

^ thanks b2! :hug: I think it's finally adding the tracks to my profile. Just took a little while, that's all.

I like my profile. :dancing:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom