Cute Pet Pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um. :down:

Anyway, let me steer it back to it's original meaning...

Miss Nikki
338%3C%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B463694ot1lsi

338%3C%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E232346%3B4636%3B4ot1lsi

Mia :heart:
338%3C%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D536%3D4%3B5%3D32325363%3C45%3B8nu0mrj

Holy......OMG :lmao: ~LadyLemon~!!!! He is beautiful!! What a sweetheart! :heart: I just want to cuddle him and rub his fur :cute:

Sian is gorgeous too. Great shots with the snow! :heart: She looks like a canine lingerie model in the first one and a nature model for a calendar or something in the second :lol:

I'm hoping if I'm really really really really really really good...

Dear Santa,
I would like a puppy for Christmas. Just look at the the pictures posted here, see how much joy they create in the world. I promise to take good care of it, promise.....
signed me.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I think I've posted all the ones I have of Gustovox and I haven't had a camera for ages to take any new ones of the Bo-man( he seems to be hard to photograph anyway)
Here is one from the long ago...my high school years cat Danni. He used to follow me to the beach and right to the water's edge, he was that faithful. I left him with my parents when I got married, Mum loved him too much for me to take him away from her.. You can't really see it here , but he was huge. He was so glossy.

Attachments

• danniboy.jpg
    danniboy.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 37
I have just remembered a good photo I have of Rebecca, I'll have to scan it later

My niece's daughter with her favourite toys Woody and Jesse and my sister's cat Max- a million. He's a lilac siamese and so old now. I'm always amazed/pleased to go home and find he is still there. H'es venerable...I let him sit on my lap and pommel with his claws...ouch...he likes me:cute:

Attachments

• max03.jpg
    max03.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 36
oh no! I've found a pet thread...again

Every time I see a pic of Mia, I am so much reminded of Rebecca...awwww:heart:
While I'm here...one more
Just about the last pic taken of Gus...his flower garden is in full bloom now.

Attachments

• gustobell.jpg
    gustobell.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 48
thanks guys..I'll have to wait a bit longer. My son came home yesterday and said his mate just got a Staffordshire cross puppy and "it's this big" he held his fingers about 6 inches apart:heart: I would like a staffy I think...it's hard to choose. I would REALLY like a german shepherd, but they are too big and I can't really afford one.
I still plan to scan that pic of rebecca, 'cept now I don't know if it belongs here or in Mrs Edge's "7 fave sleep positons" thread.

while I'm here..something a bit different....poultry

your pugs are so cute Avsgirl...I love the colour of their coats. My hub would quite like a doberman and my son likes boxers...it's a hard decision to make.
In the meantime this is Ivana( I named her after Ivan Lendl), a duck I bought as a fluffy little yellow thing from the pet shop.

Attachments

• ivana.jpg
    ivana.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 57
Angela Harlem said:
Holy......OMG :lmao: ~LadyLemon~!!!! He is beautiful!! What a sweetheart! :heart: I just want to cuddle him and rub his fur :cute:

Thanks--he's quite a big guy (due to his breed), but as he's getting older, he's turning more from a big cat into just a fatass! :laugh:

But right now he's sick...and I've been worried sick about him all day. :( I hate when he gets like this....

It's been a rough day...

Time for a snooze

Attachments

• sleepy.jpg
    sleepy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Re: while I'm here..something a bit different....poultry

cass said:
your pugs are so cute Avsgirl...I love the colour of their coats. My hub would quite like a doberman and my son likes boxers...it's a hard decision to make.
In the meantime this is Ivana( I named her after Ivan Lendl), a duck I bought as a fluffy little yellow thing from the pet shop.

Aww, thanks. I love their coats too--Elliott is silver and Quincy is a rare apricot. They are lovely sitting side by side. :D

Elliott looks like he has a permanently wacky ear going on those photos!

I wish I could have a duck. :( The neighbors would complain...

lost bird found.....hooray!

:)
my goodness, hub brought home the digital camera from work, just for one night. It is the lind you can take a 60 second video with. I wish I could post the footage i got of my chihuahua doing his thang "chihuahua circles" ...faster than a speeding bullet! It is hilarious.
I thought of a good name for a dog today..imho....

spotlight

mystery solved
a conure

Attachments

• goldenconuredec03.jpg
    goldenconuredec03.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 33
Hey Cass you should post a pic of your dog dressed like Bono or Edge (i forgot which one you dressed it up as) That is like one of my fave pics :D

Hi MG...I have already devoted MANY threads to Gustovox. His mug in the leather coat and blue sunglasses is all over this place.
I'm glad you remember him fondly. Crikes I miss him.

Back
Top Bottom