cute dog thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Molly Bloom said:
doggies.jpg

chet and clive

ernestchet.jpg

chet

DSCN1307.jpg

emo! clive

Oh! They are adorable! :cute:

Beattiful, beautiful dogs. :yes:

RedrocksU2 said:

Not profesionally...I think.
But he did take some pics of Mrs Edge's and Cydewaze's wedding........incredible pics.

You should check them out.

Yeah, I saw them. When I'm bored at work I look at Adam's photo album. One of his flower pictures is my desktop at work.

indra said:

Oh! They are adorable! :cute:

Beattiful, beautiful dogs. :yes:

thanks! i love them to pieces... even when they drag 3 day old indian food out of the trash!
chet is really hyper and barks a lot and clive is like a tibetan monk dog... so so sweet and mellow...

Molly Bloom said:

thanks! i love them to pieces... even when they drag 3 day old indian food out of the trash!
chet is really hyper and barks a lot and clive is like a tibetan monk dog... so so sweet and mellow...

They are adorable!!!!:love: I love shelties!!! How much does Chet bark? My Charlie barked nonstop from Dayton, OH to mid Tennessee.

samralf said:

They are adorable!!!!:love: I love shelties!!! How much does Chet bark? My Charlie barked nonstop from Dayton, OH to mid Tennessee.

oh chet barks all the time... he is a bit of a talker... charlie is beautiful... how ls he ?

Molly Bloom said:

oh chet barks all the time... he is a bit of a talker... charlie is beautiful... how ls he ?

Thanks. Are you asking how he is doing today or if he likes to talk a lot??:) He went for a nice car ride today so he is happy as can be. Didn't stop barking the whole time. Charlie loves to bark.

What absolutely amazing dogs everyone has. Thanks for sharing. One of these days when we get a house with a fully fenced backyard the dog I want is a Bernise Mtn. Dog.

Right now all we can have is a cat but she acts like a little dog - she meets you at the front door, she begs, fetches and even growls at strangers and can destroy a room in seconds!

Last edited:
samralf said:

Thanks. Are you asking how he is doing today or if he likes to talk a lot??:) He went for a nice car ride today so he is happy as can be. Didn't stop barking the whole time. Charlie loves to bark.

hahah, charlie, clive and chet... sounds like pack of trouble if ever i heard of one...
my dogs dont care for car rides one way or the other, but boy if you say the W word chet will not stop barking...
he talks a lot....

shelties are just the best, aren't they ??

clivelooksdown.jpg

clive. posing for the camera!

Last edited:
Ms. M said:
What absolutely amazing dogs everyone has. Thanks for sharing. One of these days when we get a house with a fully fenced backyard the dog I want is a Bernise Mtn. Dog.

Right now all we can have is a cat but she acts like a little dog - she meets you at the front door, she begs, fetches and even growls at strangers and can destroy a room in seconds!

oh she sounds adorable!! did you put her pic up in the cat lovers thread??

Molly Bloom said:

he IS! he is so so sensitive and sweet...
i love him so much...
and he sleeps on his back with his paws in the air :p

Aww :cute: My pup puts on the Emo face too. Not so much because she's sensitive and sweet, but because she's a spoiled brat who pouts when she doesn't get her way :lol:

She sleeps by doing her very best donut impression :yes:

I visited the adoption clinic today and took the cutest puppy for a walk. She's a shepherd mix who was pretty much the only puppy in there who was affectionate without looking desperate. She's only 9 months, and doesn't have much leash training, but she did really well. Very shy, but really eager to please and very sweet. :cute:

She is a little on the small side though, I think my ideal dog would at least be knee high - she's only about 30 pounds. I may have to do a couple days of foster care and she how she does in the house. :hmm:

Molly Bloom said:

he IS! he is so so sensitive and sweet...
i love him so much...
and he sleeps on his back with his paws in the air :p

I love shelties! Does yours do the sheltie spin? Charlie sleeps on his back too. Clive is adorable.

oh yes they do the sheltie spin and dance...
and they use their paws like wee hands!!

here is a pic of clive after he tried to play with a racoon and the racoon tried to make clive dinner

clive2.jpg

Molly Bloom said:
oh yes they do the sheltie spin and dance...
and they use their paws like wee hands!!

here is a pic of clive after he tried to play with a racoon and the racoon tried to make clive dinner

clive2.jpg

poor baby:(

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Do you have to brush shelties a lot?

I should brush charlie every day but its about once every two weeks maybe. I check everyday for knots and tangles and I brush those out but I don't worry about the shedding and him looking a little fuzzy.....

Wow, one of my professors who I'm still friends with whose dad died two days before Christmas and in Feb year baby was diagnosed with leukemia just told me one of her dogs (malamutes) tore her ACL and her other dog slipped a disc in his back!! :crazy:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Wow, one of my professors who I'm still friends with whose dad died two days before Christmas and in Feb year baby was diagnosed with leukemia just told me one of her dogs (malamutes) tore her ACL and her other dog slipped a disc in his back!! :crazy:

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom