Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been gone a while. what the hell is this thread?

A madhouse simultaneously about nothing and everything.

Didn't you just ask this yesterday or something?

Or am I experiencing deja vu?

No, he did. But it was near the end of a thread and I'm guessing by the time he came back, we'd already gone through another whole thread!

Greetings, PFan. :wave:

I'm ostensibly on winter holidays, but it feels far too much like autumn.

Well, I had a good time on Saturday night, and last week I chilled with a few buddies both nights, so it's going pretty well so far.

I don't have a job, I worked all through spring, though, so not having one isn't quite as bad as it seems.

i did post the same thing earlier. but i didn't know what to post just now so i decided to post the same thing again. i'm not used to this 'everything and nothing' business anymore.

Axver, aren't you studying political science?

Yes, and History.

Going to pursue History as my academic field. PolSci's what initially got me onto the idea of being an academic, but last year I realised History's where my passion lies.

i did post the same thing earlier. but i didn't know what to post just now so i decided to post the same thing again. i'm not used to this 'everything and nothing' business anymore.

This thread is more or less a chat thread, only with slightly more interesting, controversial people. Former members of the UYMFA Gang such as myself, NSW, LemonMelon, Dalton, and Unico frequent this. Phanan, LemonMacPhisto, and Screwtape are regulars. There's also a large Aussie/Kiwi population.

Yes, and History.

Going to pursue History as my academic field. PolSci's what initially got me onto the idea of being an academic, but last year I realised History's where my passion lies.

Do you intend to teach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom