Cumby, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't keep crackers or biscuits around the place?

Already been snacking on biscuits; don't want to eat them all.

Forgot to buy crackers when I went shopping last and I'm really pissed off about it. I've some nice cheese for them!

Alright, I'm having a dim moment and don't get it. :reject:

Oh man, I hate a wasted cheesy joke :p just messing with you

there's more then one of them, meaning, Cell Phones implies you are referring to more then one, rather than Cell Phone

Oh man, I hate a wasted cheesy joke :p just messing with you

there's more then one of them, meaning, Cell Phones implies you are referring to more then one, rather than Cell Phone

Oooh. Good god that's bad! :laugh:

Hey Jen! :wave:

You able to make it into Melbourne any evening this week for dinner with Bonnie & Co.?

Haha, those are pretty much all the details we've got! U-Wen and I need to choose a restaurant - or maybe we'll just go to some Indian place we found on Little Collins that sounded good.

can i get a train ? dont be vauge if i have to drive!!!!!!!!!!!
:angry:

It'll be in the CBD or nearby, so yeah, you should be able to train it. We'll make sure it's easily accessible by public transport. I have to, or I can't get there!

Bah, why do all the inner city Greek restaurants seem to have their share of shit reviews?

i know nothing about melb resturaunts other than not to go to mcdonalds near fed square late at nite :yikes:

:down:

:laugh: All the Macca's in the CBD are shit, really.

I suppose any restaurant will have its dodgy reviews. We could just walk along Lonsdale Street, it's meant to be where to get Greek food!

so who is going ?

and would you need to book?

Looks like it should definitely be Bonnie, Ali, U-Wen, and myself, and hopefully you, cin, and Danny can make it.

I think it may be a good idea to book ahead if we can figure out where the fuck to go. I don't want to have to choose.

ha i'm a dumbass and i posted in the last thread. oh well, at least that means i got a post in, one less thread i'm missing.

hey guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom