CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

Yeah, I did. It's pretty bad. It's all good though, I'm listening to Atmosphere and will be listening to Black Star (Mos Def/Talib Kweli) on vinyl to cleanse my ears. :D

Enjoy Cassie remember "Don't Charge me for the Crime!", I find it funny that Joe Jonas voice reminds me of Lil Wayne's "singing voice" :wink:

I'm already the last person here with crooked teeth :sad:

Speaking of that, I used to have my stupid dentist tell me every time I came in that I needed braces to fix my slightly crooked teeth. Never did, since it was purely for cosmetic reasons. What a waste of money it would've been. I really do hate that everybody gets braces now though...it takes part of the individuality out of people. I understand them for legit reasons, like my sister had a crossbite and got them to fix it, but just to make my teeth look prettier? Screw that. :tsk:

Speaking of that, I used to have my stupid dentist tell me every time I came in that I needed braces to fix my slightly crooked teeth. Never did, since it was purely for cosmetic reasons. What a waste of money it would've been. I really do hate that everybody gets braces now though...it takes part of the individuality out of people. I understand them for legit reasons, like my sister had a crossbite and got them to fix it, but just to make my teeth look prettier? Screw that. :tsk:

My mother always finds it funny how white teeth are in American movies, it's so unnatural :lol:

Not really. I have to work at midnight, so I've just been relaxing all day. You? How's Toronto been? :hyper:

Awesome! I'm jealous, I've still got a couple of weeks until my next show, then it's going to get crazy for a few weeks. :lol:

June 29th - White Rabbits
July 2nd - The Roots
July 16th - The National
July 19th - Pitchfork Festival w/ Flaming Lips and Grizzly Bear! :hyper:
August 9th - Fleet Foxes

I think that's it right now, but there might be more popping in there. :D

And apparently Elvis Costello's playing the Taste of Minnesota festival ($10 gets you into all of the festival, including music!) on July 4th, so I think I'll go see him too. :D

:lol: I haven't listened to it yet. Whatever though, Pitchfork's reviewers are tools sometimes. :wink: Plus, this is the guy who wrote "Radio, Radio" and "Allison," I mean, how could I possibly be disappointed in a $10 show by him? :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom